Official 2016-2017 NBA Season Thread - NBA rules Chris Bosh has a career ending injury

Who is the MVP?

• Russell Westbrook

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Kawhi Leonard

• James Harden

• Lebron James

• Kevin Durant

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
Can't wait for clippers to blow it up. Oh man the memories.

Blowing a 3-1 lead to the brewer josh smith and terry
Blowing game 5 to okc and losing the series

Never forget that step back 3 josh smith hit in DJ face all water
Oh come on

Lol they playing smokey teams but they appear to be getting it together.

But there was talking of resting some guys tonight so I would of held off on that until I found out who was playing.

They'll probably cover though
They resting players!?!?!?!? omg please don't lol. bye bye $500

where is JJ going this summer? And Blake opting out. CP3 gonna be free.

Balmer gonna have an aneurysm?

They resting players!?!?!?!? omg please don't lol. bye bye $500
$500? afhuisohjdfsalksalkdfs;alsdk

***** why would you do that with them
laugh.gif

I'm confident that they'll cover regardless, but not half a grand confident. Especially if we're resting guys. Last telecast made mention of us penciling this game as a potential rest game. But with them fighting for 4th with the jazz and being on their heels, they may value the win more.

defense counts for nothing huh? It's arguable that Dray's defense creates more than Blakes offense.

Na you can't argue that.

You simply can't compare somebody who is the third/fourth option to somebody who is the #1 option on a team, it doesn't make sense.

Last edited:
where is JJ going this summer? And Blake opting out. CP3 gonna be free.

Balmer gonna have an aneurysm?
I've come around now to JJ leaving. He may be gone and i'll be lowkey happy that he is.

Blake and CP aren't going anywhere.

Could be wrong, but CP literally negotiated the last CBA so that he could benefit from staying with LAC on a max deal. Blake kind of the same thing. Too much money to pass up on to 'not' stay here.

$500? afhuisohjdfsalksalkdfs;alsdk

***** why would you do that with them
laugh.gif

I'm confident that they'll cover regardless, but not half a grand confident. Especially if we're resting guys. Last telecast made mention of us penciling this game as a potential rest game. But with them fighting for 4th with the jazz and being on their heels, they may value the win more.
Yeah I guess I was thinking that they wanted to gun for that 4th seed 
mean.gif

Shoot me now if they rest 
frown.gif

Shoeking you giving a 32 year old CP3 a bag?
At this point, yeah.

He looks to have a good couple of more years left. The last couple of years on that deal will be ugly, but you hope that the Clips can maximize the last couple of years of his prime. He's been really good when healthy this year. Obviously too late to trade him, and you can't just let him walk.

defense counts for nothing huh? It's arguable that Dray's defense creates more than Blakes offense.

Na you can't argue that.

You simply can't compare somebody who is the third/fourth option to somebody who is the #1 option on a team, it doesn't make sense.

but draymond can score though. He's the 1st option on defense and the 3rd/4th on offense. But he's arguably the most important player on the team. Blake is not the most important on LAC. CP3 is. Then Deandre. Then Blake. He can do all of the same things blake can, but also anchor a defense and run an offense. shrugs

Guy returns from missing almost 2 months of basketball....and is averaging 18/8/4 on 50/40/90....for a team that's trying to work him and Blake Griffin (who also was was hurt for a large stretch of games) back.
Exactly
Elite numbers yet the team has been playing .500 ball recently you said he can lead a mediocre supporting cast to 50 wins he's been playing with the same core for what 5 years now he still has a better supporting cast than Harden and Westbrook even with Blake being worked back in

Just the eye test, but

I mean I love JJ, but if you watch the Clippers play, over the years he's become more and more important to what the Clippers do offensively, and he's not good enough to warrant the type of responsibility that the Clips give him. The Clippers offense almost goes as he goes. When he's scoring and shooting well, the clippers look great. When he doesnt get off, everything goes to ****. And he's not good enough to have that weight on him.

His constant Floppy and improvised DHO action with Blake and DJ bring them too far from the basket, and he's one of the big reasons why The Clippers struggle against teams like GSW. They're so JJ Centric, that when guys can switch easily onto him, it blows up everything the clips are trying to do offensively.

Just a long winded way of saying the clippers are overextending him to the point where he's becoming the litmus for their offense.

Elite numbers yet the team has been playing .500 ball recently you said he can lead a mediocre supporting cast to 50 wins he's been playing with the same core for what 5 years now he still has a better supporting cast than Harden and Westbrook even with Blake being worked back in
They'll get to 50 wins. They have a cake schedule to finish the year.

And they've been playing at a .600 clip (or close to it) this season when CP (and CP + Blake) play this year. They've been hurt lol

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom