Official 2016-2017 NBA Season Thread - NBA rules Chris Bosh has a career ending injury

Who is the MVP?

• Russell Westbrook

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Kawhi Leonard

• James Harden

• Lebron James

• Kevin Durant

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
 You think someone like Russ, Kawhi, LeBum etc would chase after a scoring record in that fashion?
A lot of you folks would be sad af if any of these dudes ever had the fortune to score 70 at the age of 20. The same reaction would have happened in the locker room, even with a loss. Leonard wouldn't have smiled in any of the pics and maybe you  minus the corny 70 sign but there would have been a mini celebration

Guy scored 29 in the fourth and go six points off intentional fouling, yet those 6 points are enough to discredit the whole thing. Meanwhile we have another basketball team who completely engineers rebounds so one guy can stat hunt triple doubles and it never gets discussed.

It don't have to be either or. Even the biggest Westbrook fans say he's stat padding. It always gets discussed. :lol: You live in this thread, you know. And yeah that 70 is kinda fraudulent. 21-40, 4-11 in 3's. The Suns was tryna get him there.

I was expecting to see that Booker shot like 60% from the field, probably 7-10 or 11 from 3 and they actually won the game. :lol:
I saw you allude to this twice already but 70 points on 40 shots is insane and far from chucking.

Joakim gotta feel sick. A quarter of his salary gone.

Damn that's crazy. Noah is a KNOWN pothead though, I have no idea how it took him this long to get caught. Phil was probably just looking for any way possible to get out of some of that money.

Did they say it was weed? I just saw it was a substance that is banned but will no longer banned under the new CBA. Weed is definitely the safe call though.

Good looks hardens beard hardens beard

Last edited:
70 is 70, but they were getting extra possessions to get to it(just going from the highlight tapes).

Would have hope the game was more competitive as well.

70 is 70, but they were getting extra possessions to get to it(just going from the highlight tapes).

Would have hope the game was more competitive as well.

It wasn't

Q1: 16-29
Q2: 43-66
Q3: 80-97
Q4: 120-130

722x1280.jpeg.a2b53e817c5043fab5f1e21eec4df603

Crowder with the Pivot. 

Idk Crowder was suwooping. I went to his ig and he throwing more Bs than stack Jack and earl out together.

It wasn't

So you're saying that his 70 closed the gap on the final score and gave them a better chance at winning?

Doesn't matter. Statpadding. Blow it up.

You think someone like Russ, Kawhi, LeBum etc would chase after a scoring record in that fashion?
A lot of you folks would be sad af if any of these dudes ever had the fortune to score 70 at the age of 20. The same reaction would have happened in the locker room, even with a loss. Leonard wouldn't have smiled in any of the pics and maybe you  minus the corny 70 sign but there would have been a mini celebration

What makes you say that?

Guy scored 29 in the fourth and go six points off intentional fouling, yet those 6 points are enough to discredit the whole thing. Meanwhile we have another basketball team who completely engineers rebounds so one guy can stat hunt triple doubles and it never gets discussed.

So we are attacking the person and not the argument? Strong argument b.

It wasn't

So you're saying that his 70 closed the gap on the final score and gave them a better chance at winning?

Lol I agree you can skewed the numbers around to help that argument but those bums weren't playing to win.

Cmon bruh :lol:. You know good and well the final score is no indication of how competitive a game is, especially that game which was 25-5 at one point

He didn't stat pad anything is my point. It was six points, son light those guys up for 64 with no assistance.

Them intentional fouling to get the kid six points doesnt mean a thing to me. Thats like saying that when they left Melo in to get 60 they were stat padding. 

He didn't stat pad anything is my point. It was six points, son light those guys up for 64 with no assistance.

Them intentional fouling to get the kid six points doesnt mean a thing to me. Thats like saying that when they left Melo in to get 60 they were stat padding. 

What's your definition of stat padding? Do you think there's a difference between doing it when you secured your team a win and doing it when your team was getting smacked all game long?

they were down 20+ most of the gm. only goal they had was feeding devin not trying to play defense, or move the ball around to get others involved

either way it was entertaining :lol:

Last edited:
The 64(or 70) can be "skewed" just because most teams ease up when they have a comfortable lead.  

It's still an impressive performance either way.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom