Official 2016-2017 NBA Season Thread - NBA rules Chris Bosh has a career ending injury

Who is the MVP?

• Russell Westbrook

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Kawhi Leonard

• James Harden

• Lebron James

• Kevin Durant

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
Go read everything I posted. You're thinking about someone else or your reading comprehension is terrible.
My comprehension is terrible? :lol:

I say Kobe beat up on the Raps bench to get to 80 when the game had been decided and you say teams come back in that situation all the time so it was justified :rofl: get the **** outta here b talking about comprehension :lol:

Kobe stat-padded. Period. If we putting an asterisk next to Book, Kobe gets one too.

Last edited:
I mean if this is what we're doing then 81 is looking funny in the light too.

LA was up 13 with 2 mins left and Casey had taken all of his starters out, waving the white flag.

Kobe stayed in and continued to put up shot after shot after shot to get to 80.

Lol big difference. You're stat padding when you're down the entire game b. Down 13 with 2 mins? Plenty of teams came back from that lol. Lots of coaches kept their star players in the game down 13 with 2 mins left too. Ask DRose. What kob did was cut throat. What devbook did was *** ish.

I'm rewatching it now

At 1:58 he cuts it to 13 points. Plenty of teams come back from 13 with 2 min left right? 10 seconds later he cuts it to 11. 1:45 down 11.

He had 65 points before they did any of the intentional fouls or timeouts.

Y'all are too much :rofl:

I mean if this is what we're doing then 81 is looking funny in the light too.

LA was up 13 with 2 mins left and Casey had taken all of his starters out, waving the white flag.

Kobe stayed in and continued to put up shot after shot after shot to get to 80.

Lol big difference. You're stat padding when you're down the entire game b. Down 13 with 2 mins? Plenty of teams came back from that lol. Lots of coaches kept their star players in the game down 13 with 2 mins left too. Ask DRose. What kob did was cut throat. What devbook did was *** ish.

I'm rewatching it now

At 1:58 he cuts it to 13 points. Plenty of teams come back from 13 with 2 min left right? 10 seconds later he cuts it to 11. 1:45 down 11.

Y'all are too much :rofl:
nah man you're not comprehending what he's saying :lol:

Go read everything I posted. You're thinking about someone else or your reading comprehension is terrible.

I say Kobe beat up on the Raps bench to get to 80 when the game had been decided and you say teams come back in that situation all the time so it was justified :rofl: get the **** outta here b talking about comprehension :lol:

Kobe stat-padded. Period. If we putting an asterisk next to Book, Kobe gets one too.

Your reading comprehension is terrible. Go read everything again.

Dog this is what I've been saying all day. I counted 64 not 65 but it makes no difference. He lit those guys up all by himself with no help.

I can already imagine the drama if Wall got with Rihanna and Wizards play Raptors in the playoffs and Drake sitting courtside 
laugh.gif

I'm rewatching it now

Y'all are too much
roll.gif
Alluded to this yesterday. He was already at 60 plus when they were intentionally fouling to get the ball back.

I'm rewatching it now

Y'all are too much
roll.gif
I don't take issue with the 65 or the 70.

But as you mentioned, that lead was cut to 11 with plenty of time left to win.

This should have been a try and win (perfect Coaching opportunity) situation, not see how many points we can get Booker.

Not going for the win in that sitch? Why not? 

Giving it to the guy who has 65 and is shooting above 50% is what any coach would do.

Dance with who brought you there.

Last edited:

You've gotta be kidding me.

Kobe WON in 2006. The Suns game was over well before the final buzzer sounded. The Suns were not PLAYING TO WIN anymore. We are all amazed by gaudy stat totals pts/assists/rebs because there were done in the context of a COMPETITIVE basketball game, a game in which the ultimate goal is to WIN. His team willingly let the opposing team score or fouled down 10+ with less than a minute left so Booker could run up his stats. What part of the game is that?

I swear some of y'all just looked at the stat sheet without context.

You've gotta be kidding me.

Kobe WON in 2006. The Suns game was over well before the final buzzer sounded. The Suns were not PLAYING TO WIN anymore. We are all amazed by gaudy stat totals pts/assists/rebs because there were done in the context of a COMPETITIVE basketball game, a game in which the ultimate goal is to WIN. His team willingly let the opposing team score or fouled down 10+ with less than a minute left so Booker could run up his stats. What part of the game is that?

I swear some of y'all just looked at the stat sheet without context.
What?

"The Suns game was over well before the final buzzer sounded" So was The LAL / TOR game. Before Kobe got to 81 the game was firmly in hand. Kobe's team "Willingly" let Kobe run up his stats.

What part of the game is that? You play to win, not to score as many points as possible, right?

Russ stat pads but it serves more purpose than just padding.

It's the best way for OKC to play, and it's in conjunction with getting a win, or trying.

Earl just let that man shoot with out even considering winning, and that doesn't fall on Booker.

Anyway, whatever. Boston picked up another .5 game on Cleveland so I'm happy with the outcome

Last edited:
What?

"The Suns game was over well before the final buzzer sounded" So was The LAL / TOR game. Before Kobe got to 81 the game was firmly in hand. Kobe's team "Willingly" let Kobe run up his stats.

What part of the game is that? You play to win, not to score as many points as possible, right?
Did they willingly let the Raptors score, or did they intentionally foul immediately after a missed free throw/inbound so that Kobe would get the ball back?

What?

If anything Kobe should have been sat since they were already gonna get the W. Keeping him in was stat padding right

Booker's team was actually down, so instead of playing to win (score the basketball) I guess Booker should have just been taken out of the game too?

Wut in the world 

Russ stat pads but it serves more purpose than just padding.

It's the best way for OKC to play, and it's in conjunction with getting a win, or trying.

Earl just let that man shoot with out even considering winning, and that doesn't fall on Booker.

Anyway, whatever. Boston picked up another .5 game on Cleveland so I'm happy with the outcome
Ehh it bothered me when I found out he stat padded his rebounds, but now I just consider him an elite double double player whose team helps him get double digit rebounds, and I'm honestly okay with that.

If anything Kobe should have been sat since they were already gonna get the W. Keeping him in was stat padding right

Booker's team was actually down, so instead of playing to win (score the basketball) I guess Booker should have just been taken out of the game too?

Wut in the world 
Bruh.

Please tell me you watched the game.

The Suns intentionally fouled the Celtics to get Booker the ball back with the sole purpose of him raising his point total.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom