Official 2016-2017 NBA Season Thread - NBA rules Chris Bosh has a career ending injury

Who is the MVP?

• Russell Westbrook

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Kawhi Leonard

• James Harden

• Lebron James

• Kevin Durant

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
harden dont hold a candle to wall's d...harden a ball hog he gets all them assists by penetrating to the free throw line n dishing out once he lowers his shoulder n charges in its over with

I think for a fact Westbrook is taking the MVP solely off the fact off averaging a triple double, like in a upset fashion, and voters love the storyline for him

Wallet has the makings of becoming NT's next Chris Paul

Naw he has a ring in his future, book it, He was blessed wtih everything CP wasn't, the length and athleticism, also the good backcourt mate, the greatness is there for him to reach, once the team reaches where it needs to be I can see him reaches places no one thought he'd be.

Last edited:
I hate the Chris Paul doesn't like to take chances.

He plays like a perfectionist and it's maddening.

He can get 25 and 10 but he to worried about making the perfect play at all times

I've been meaning to ask you how you feel about Harden dribbling the air out of the ball this season. Keeps the ball for over 5 seconds every time he touches it :nerd:  

One of the greatest offenses of all time. I'm sure the coaching staff is just fine with whatever he's doing.

IDK, man. Chris Paul led the best offense in the NBA a couple years back, and his teams are usually among the leaders, but Addict didn't like how much he dribbled/possessed the ball. Wondering if that is still an issue for him. :lol:  

Difference is harden is eithe going to score or get fouled when he pounds the ball. CP3 will pound it and then throw it to redick or Crawford with like 2 seconds left so he doesn't get the TO or lower his fg %

Difference is harden is eithe going to score or get fouled when he pounds the ball. CP3 will pound it and then throw it to redick or Crawford with like 2 seconds left so he doesn't get the TO or lower his fg %

This.

Harden pull that ish too from time to time. But he'll still try to score most of the time in those situations.

Didn't you already say Otto is a better shooter than Steph?

If not, I'm surprised you haven't yet :lol:

Nah man. Otto is having a great season but isn't close to Curry behind the line. Nobody is.

I've never knocked Curry or Harden. Harden is my MVP right now. I just think Wall is a better PG then them both. The position and how it's played has always been my argument. Walls performance this season backs me up on it.

Not really a knock but Harden's highlights are the same every game. If you've seen two minutes of footage you've pretty much seen 200 hours worth. High pick followed by a lob, floater, pull up, swing pass or dump off. He rarely gets an assist outside of the system

Not really a knock but Harden's highlights are the same every game. If you've seen two minutes of footage you've pretty much seen 200 hours worth. High pick followed by a lob, floater, pull up, swing pass or dump off. He rarely gets an assist outside of the system

What would that mean? Transition, ISO, post?

They ain't running pin downs for 20 ft jumpers. That's archaic.

What would that mean? Transition, ISO, post?

They ain't running pin downs for 20 ft jumpers. That's archaic.

No need to pass in ISO when he either gets fouled or finishes

I'm basically saying stop calling him magic who was one of the most creative passers you'll ever see :lol:. Even Nash ran the same system and was a lot more creative

When did kawhi get traded to either of those teams.

I was gonna say :lol:. Shy guy kawhi bout to win 60+ games as the best player on both sides of the ball for his team. He'll get the trophy and won't eem hold a press conference. Just be like 'thanks' and keep it pushing

I was gonna say :lol:. Shy guy kawhi bout to win 60+ games as the best player on both sides of the ball for his team. He'll get the trophy and won't eem hold a press conference. Just be like 'thanks' and keep it pushing

I'm convinced Spurs greats like Duncan and Kawhi have their brains taken as rookies through some procedure. Dudes are cyborgs. Flesh and bone but that brain is mechanical.

I'm convinced Spurs greats like Duncan and Kawhi have their brains taken as rookies through some procedure. Dudes are cyborgs. Flesh and bone but that brain is mechanical.

get-out-trailer-screen2.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom