Official 2016-2017 NBA Season Thread - NBA rules Chris Bosh has a career ending injury

Who is the MVP?

• Russell Westbrook

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Kawhi Leonard

• James Harden

• Lebron James

• Kevin Durant

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
Take this rep on the strength of the juvie the great reference

I damn near kicked my ex out the car a few months back when she laughed at me for still having a 400 degrees album in my car. That **** has followed me thru 4 different cars and is always in the rotation... ***** had the nerve to snapchat the album cover with a crying laughing place yet insisted on listening to 21 savage and lil yachty :smh:
u jus flexin on ya ex ***

Well played, sir. :lol:

@a-friend

Where you at ha? Warriors still trash ha? Memphis Bhrizzles not a good enough test ha? Burry and Klay not back ha?

I damn near kicked my ex out the car a few months back when she laughed at me for still having a 400 degrees album in my car. That **** has followed me thru 4 different cars and is always in the rotation... ***** had the nerve to snapchat the album cover with a crying laughing place yet insisted on listening to 21 savage and lil yachty :smh:

Was this young lady younger than 23?

C7435yjVMAAIfWN.jpg

@a-friend

Where you at ha? Warriors still trash ha? Memphis Bhrizzles not a good enough test ha? Burry and Klay not back ha?

Fam, this chick is a 29 year old attorney. I wouldn't even take pro bono services from this dim wit

Lakers thinkin that tanking on purpose gonna land them a top 3 pick LOL...gonna be a sad sad day come summer time when Philly ends up with the #4 pick

Lakers thinkin that tanking on purpose gonna land them a top 3 pick LOL...gonna be a sad sad day come summer time when Philly ends up with the #4 pick
bruh where've you been
They can't handle me in that thread bruh. Just got back from Costa Rica btw.

But let's bring the party over here and let's talk some hoops. It's almost playoff time!

Last edited:
Trust thread does not miss you at all. After you were wrong about every single thing. Glad to see the barbershop hired you back though after tarnishing their reputation.

While Cleveland been getting mopped the dubs been under the radar killing everything.

Trust thread does not miss you at all. After you were wrong about every single thing. Glad to see the barbershop hired you back though after tarnishing their reputation.
blah blah blah...is that why my name is still being referenced  in that thread every once in a while? LOL...LEGENDARY...remember, I'll make ya famous!

btw...give my regards to Sizzle and Fapmaster

And yes, we'll see what you have to say about #teamtank come summertime when your Lakers donate that pick to the Sixers.

Last edited:
It's already a foregone conclusion that the Finals will once again feature GSW and CLE.

Boston is solid, but they got nobody to stop let alone contain Kyrie and LeBron. I'm predicting I.T. gonna struggle against Kyrie should they face each other in the ECF.

Toronto gonna be Toronto. Washington doesn't have enough depth.

Western Conference playoffs gonna be blase blase, unless a team steps up to challenge GSW. Spurs are old and could easily be upset in the first round. Utah, imo, will be the second best team in the west playoffs.

Last edited:
While Cleveland been getting mopped the dubs been under the radar killing everything.
They haven't done ish.

Bunch of scrub teams, some with no heart and bad coaching, and the rest weren't healthy.

SAS will probably gift them some rest, HOUSTON definitely won't and Washington def won't, but knowing GSW's luck, Houston and Washington will probably have the Flu running around the team locker room and have guys on DNP.

eyes.gif

Last edited:
Only reason your name is mentioned cause you got copycats. Or more likely alternate screen names. Funny you reappear and those two are gone.

Last edited:
They haven't done ish.

Bunch of scrub teams, some with no heart and bad coaching, and the rest weren't healthy.

SAS will probably gift them some rest, HOUSTON definitely won't and Washington def won't, but knowing GSW's luck, Houston and Washington will probably have the Flu running around the team locker room and have guys on DNP.

:rolleyes  

it's only the regular season my G, save all those excuses for the playoffs. you know we aint trynna hear a broken record come may and june.

It's already a foregone conclusion that the Finals will once again feature GSW and CLE.

Boston is solid, but they got nobody to stop let alone contain Kyrie and LeBron. I'm predicting I.T. gonna struggle against Kyrie should they face each other in the ECF.

Toronto gonna be Toronto. Washington doesn't have enough depth.

Western Conference playoffs gonna be blase blase, unless a team steps up to challenge GSW. Spurs are old and could easily be upset in the first round. Utah, imo, will be the second best team in the west playoffs.

Utah doh? did houston suddenly join the eastern conference?

@a-friend

Fam, this chick is a 29 year old attorney. I wouldn't even take pro bono services from this dim wit

Lmaoooooooo ah hell nah, if you're above 25, 400 Degreez is more than likely an essential album :lol:

And for the culture, I'm here for a non-Warriors/non-Cavs finals

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom