Official 2016-2017 NBA Season Thread - NBA rules Chris Bosh has a career ending injury

Who is the MVP?

• Russell Westbrook

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Kawhi Leonard

• James Harden

• Lebron James

• Kevin Durant

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

It's already a foregone conclusion that the Finals will once again feature GSW and CLE.

Boston is solid, but they got nobody to stop let alone contain Kyrie and LeBron. I'm predicting I.T. gonna struggle against Kyrie should they face each other in the ECF.

Toronto gonna be Toronto. Washington doesn't have enough depth.

Western Conference playoffs gonna be blase blase, unless a team steps up to challenge GSW. Spurs are old and could easily be upset in the first round. Utah, imo, will be the second best team in the west playoffs.
Utah doh? did houston suddenly join the eastern conference?
Houston is good, but imo they a regular season team. They not balanced enough and as you know, everything slows down in the playoffs when teams start to up the ante on defense.

Reason I like Utah is because they're more balanced on both ends than teams such as LAC and HOU. 

man afriend what has gotten into you? you turned the hate up on the warriors
If you got ****** up and then your girl of 9 years left you for the ***** that did it, you'd be acting like a-friend too. My mans just grieving. Give him time, he'll be aight again.

wait, the Kings won?? 
sick.gif
roll.gif

man afriend what has gotten into you? you turned the hate up on the warriors
If you got ****** up and then your girl of 9 years left you for the ***** that did it, you'd be acting like a-friend too. My mans just grieving. Give him time, he'll be aight again.
laugh.gif

I'm good man, I'm not even set tripping anymore. I forget what it was that set me off but I've been on one for some days now, I have to remember I don't really care in the Grand Scheme of things.

I will save my vitriol for the actual collapse, then I will actually enjoy it without having to work myself up.

how is utah more balanced than LAC?
 LAC (Starting line) really has one scorer who can get his own shot consistently, and he hates shooting (Chris Paul).

Utah has Hayward, Hood and Hill that can all get their own shot.

Favors picked the worst time possible to be made of glass. If they had him at full health, they'd be better than the dwill/ak47/millsap squad of the mid 2000s

Favors picked the worst time possible to be made of glass. If they had him at full health, they'd be better than the dwill/ak47/millsap squad of the mid 2000s
Yea he just can't kick injury hiccup.

LAC deserves to make it through healthy this year too, they've had **** luck for so long now.

OKC had it bad every year after their Finals run, but man LAC is right there too with their ill timed injuries

laugh.gif

I'm good man, I'm not even set tripping anymore. I forget what it was that set me off but I've been on one for some days now, I have to remember I don't really care in the Grand Scheme of things.

I will save my vitriol for the actual collapse, then I will actually enjoy it without having to work myself up.
S'all love, cause all my people's in this thread will be elegantly toasting when that opposing team's confetti drop on Westcrooks head and the reporter's ask him " Now that your season is over, Whatchu finna do now?"

Last edited:

laugh.gif

S'all love, cause all my people's in this thread will be elegantly toasting when that opposing team's confetti drop on Westcrooks head and the reporter's ask him " Now that your season is over, Whatchu finna do now?"
I wouldn't expect it any other way my man

should GSW and OKC meet in the playoffs, what are the chances that KD signed here just to be the the trojan horse???

should GSW and OKC meet in the playoffs, what are the chances that KD signed here just to be the the trojan horse???
He clearly went to win and have fun doing it in a less stressful way, however......him being a trojan horse might be the case, just not against OKC.

The puppet stuff is corny, but can listen to dude talk basketball all day.

This.

That aint the Kobe I know but i aint tripping. Yall wildin thinking dude aint built for tv tho. I mean he aint out here raccooning. Hes well spoken and well read. Strong vocabulary and is able to paint the picture of his thoughts with his words. Not too mention, dude is a brilliant bball mind. He wont crack too many jokes but he'll teach the master class on hoops. Im all in for that. Lets him come on and be the actual guy that really analyzes the game and not just fakes the funk

Last edited:
This dude Isaiah Thomas just blends in. Just seen him in line at Shake Shack earlier a little before 10. I stared at this dude thinking its Isaiah. Then looked away cuz I didn't think it was him. Nobody recognized him. Then I see this dude on TV post game interview with the same clothes on.

This dude Isaiah Thomas just blends in. Just seen him in line at Shake Shack earlier a little before 10. I stared at this dude thinking its Isaiah. Then looked away cuz I didn't think it was him. Nobody recognized him. Then I see this dude on TV post game interview with the same clothes on.

next time hug the lookalike just in case.

LAC (Starting line) really has one scorer who can get his own shot consistently, and he hates shooting (Chris Paul).

Utah has Hayward, Hood and Hill that can all get their own shot.

And they have no type of experience. I like them too but let's just be real here :lol:. Utah ain't taking that step this playoffs...

But this is why we play the games

How many times did CP3 shoot in the last 5 minutes?

Edit: played the last 3 minutes and shot twice. I'll blame doc

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom