Official 2016-2017 NBA Season Thread - NBA rules Chris Bosh has a career ending injury

Who is the MVP?

• Russell Westbrook

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Kawhi Leonard

• James Harden

• Lebron James

• Kevin Durant

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
CPCheeks up to his old tricks again. I've kinda been on the fence but now I feel you have to blow it up simply because you know exactly what you're gonna get from this squad and it's gonna be laugh out loud embarrassing. If you get some lottery talent back you can actually run a proper rebuild with sterling gone and you have the promise of potential and greater highs. But as is you can depend on disappointment and I think even the players themselves know what it is

Last edited:
Like I said the Clippers are long overdue for a complete overhaul. CP3 is not a winning point guard

So where will DeAndre, CP3, Blake, Ma Am Bootay, and JJ Redick be playing next year? Rivers is clearly the guy moving forward for LAC.

C77k8kyUwAIF2f-.jpg

Patrick Beverley Thinks Resting Is BS & Disrespectful To The Game. 

So where will DeAndre, CP3, Blake, Ma Am Bootay, and JJ Redick be playing next year? Rivers is clearly the guy moving forward for LAC.

This is hilarious because he was like a season from being out the league and now he's the guy moving forward. Doc really saved his son livelihood in the NBA and now he's gonna feast there or any other team if moved.

Cp3 is the best thing to ever happen to the Clippers. I blame Doc Rivers for all their choking. Dude is such an overrated coach it's disgusting.

Outside of injuries, no way should a HoF PG, 3 all stars, and a defensive center not land you 1 Finals appearance in a span of 4 years. Not even a WCF appearance :smh: :smh:

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom