Official 2016-2017 NBA Season Thread - NBA rules Chris Bosh has a career ending injury

Who is the MVP?

• Russell Westbrook

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Kawhi Leonard

• James Harden

• Lebron James

• Kevin Durant

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
C77Z9wSVQAEW1XP.jpg

Cp3 is the best thing to ever happen to the Clippers. I blame Doc Rivers for all their choking. Dude is such an overrated coach it's disgusting.

Outside of injuries, no way should a HoF PG, 3 all stars, and a defensive center not land you 1 Finals appearance in a span of 4 years. Not even a WCF appearance :smh: :smh:

You ready to talk seriously and put things into proper perspective? Or willing to let hot takes and Narratives carry you?

Because I know you "get it". Just checking the temperature of this thread today.

Skip Bayless might be the most influential person in sports journalism of the 21st century.

Powerful troll. Powerful

The way Bryant previewed his "story telling" project with Jamele and Smith on Sportscenter had me thinking he was in the lab cooking

roll.gif

He can be one hell of a motivational speaker/salesman if not anything else

And the "P" is for punch, which is what else that dirty little prick is known for. Punching nuts.

I'm against any rebuild because in theory it means :to tank.

I hate the term rebuild.
I think LAC could be better served with 1 major move, trade Blake.

To hear CP3 shot twice in the last 5 minutes just makes me think, "damn, I was just saying they don't have guys who can get their own shot and the guy that can won't shoot"

Trade Blake.

everyone ragging on the clippers but I can only think of one instance where they lost a series that they shouldn't have

He would have won already under Kobe's tutelage so the first at the very least wouldn't apply. But he'd still be a dirty player.

I dont condone it, but what winning team didn't have a dirty player :nerd:

What team had a dirty, whining, flopper as their best player/leader? The Clippers lack of success is also an indictment on Blake as well. He has the most talent but he follows the Choke Punch general.

Last edited:
One of the few teams with continuity and the same star players for a handful of years. They should've had 1 finals appearance.

Last edited:
I also wonder why people pick and choose who to be upset at about flopping because every superstar does it :lol:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom