Official 2016-2017 NBA Season Thread - NBA rules Chris Bosh has a career ending injury

Who is the MVP?

• Russell Westbrook

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Kawhi Leonard

• James Harden

• Lebron James

• Kevin Durant

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
celtics out here like

0zHzHEe.gif

:pimp:

View media item 2382820
Was thinking about getting my freddy fig on and turning my resolution all the way down for this photo

On another note, kings got a ****** dope pregame intro. Aint even a Kings fan but that **** had me hyped to cheer for garret temple

what is happening to the cavs is the exact reason why we just need one conference. bron should never be in the finals. They'd be in like 6-7th place. Aint nobody shook of them boys. They should be having to face these tough teams every night. Show yall how weak they are when they aint going against trash *** atlanta and hitting historic 3s.

Why should Bron not be in the finals?
because they go against trash and end up looking better than they are. 2 weeks ago dudes said this was the best squad he's ever had and they're catching L's nightly. If he/they had to go against real comp nightly, he would'nt hit the finals nearly as often.

clutch be wearing thongs b. hell nah.

the coyote way better than that gender neutral bear

Was thinking about getting my freddy fig on and turning my resolution all the way down for this photo

On another note, kings got a ****** dope pregame intro. Aint even a Kings fan but that **** had me hyped to cheer for garret temple

It should have been so easy on that possession for Russ to draw in the defense and drop a pass.

Every time he is going to shoot it.

Stupid man.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom