Official 2016-2017 NBA Season Thread - NBA rules Chris Bosh has a career ending injury

Who is the MVP?

• Russell Westbrook

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Kawhi Leonard

• James Harden

• Lebron James

• Kevin Durant

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
Was thinking about getting my freddy fig on and turning my resolution all the way down for this photo

On another note, kings got a ****** dope pregame intro. Aint even a Kings fan but that **** had me hyped to cheer for garret temple

[thread="654406"]How nice is that Arena?[/thread]

This thang is gorgeous. Got a lightweight outdoor feel with a "retractable" wall at the standing room area. The center court tv is impressive as hell, jerry jones would be proud. Was absolutely easy to get into the stadium, but that that's prolly because it's nowhere near capacity. Nevertheless, gotta give props to the Kings fans that show up. Sittin next to drunk cuzz complaining about every call

sad to see dui ty fall off. Dude used to be son dominant during those nuggets days

Dallas not making the playoffs? First losing season since 1999-2000?

Rest in Piss Harrison Barnes.

They didn't make it when juice was there either

FREE OJ MAYO!![emoji]128588[/emoji][emoji]127998[/emoji][emoji]128591[/emoji][emoji]127998[/emoji]

this man groundskeeper willie cauley dunkin every lob going his way.. Bruh is gonna be better than deandre in no time

Kangz 
pimp.gif

Was on vacation for week and a half came back to see Dubs on a 7 game win streak and the Cavs in 2nd place :pimp:

If I was a Warriors fan, I'd never forgive Harrison Barnes for what he did or didn't do game's 5 and 6. Especially game 6 when they REALLY needed him. All those missed open shots that took away momentum or given his team momentum.

Last edited:
By game 7 they were all missing wide open shots. It is what it is.

I don't blame anyone for game 7, because once they lost game 6 their hearts and souls were ripped out from them.

It ALWAYS happens in sports. When you let a team come back from being down 3-1, it's most likely they're taking game 7.

Game 5 was the one to win and close the series out, but with Draymond out it was tough. Game 6 was a MUST win and Barnes really let his team down with all those missed shots. I'm not putting all the blame on Barnes, but the donut he had in game 6 hurt his team.

Last edited:
Was on vacation for week and a half came back to see Dubs on a 7 game win streak and the Cavs in 2nd place
pimp.gif
I hope you had a nice Holiday.

I"m happy for you coming home with your team playing well
nthat.gif
 You (and all GSW fans) deserve it

I don't blame anyone for game 7, because once they lost game 6 their hearts and souls were ripped out from them.

It ALWAYS happens in sports. When you let a team come back from being down 3-1, it's most likely they're taking game 7.

Game 5 was the one to win and close the series out, but with Draymond out it was tough. Game 6 was a MUST win and Barnes really let his team down with all those missed shots. I'm not putting all the blame on Barnes, but the donut he had in game 6 hurt his team.
Why would their hearts be ripped out in game 6? Makes no sense. Only must win for GS was in Game 7 and they had it at home. 

I agree with Hank.

Same with OKC, they were done once they gave up 5. 

It was a wrap, soul gone.

Last edited:

I agree with Hank.

Same with OKC, they were done once they gave up 5. 

It was a wrap, soul gone.
OKC maybe, but they still were in that Game 7 at the end and that was in Oracle. GS was up the majority of the game and just went ice cold at the end. 

Last edited:
Only seen this from Bean in 06 man...that was gawd mode. 

Try watching more basketball

Comparing regular season games to playoff moments, Steph probably outdid this **** mulitple time within the last 2 years in the regular season.

Last edited:
The most important Game 7 of your basketball life at home and Steph has one of his worst games of the year, Klay is a non-factor, and only Draymond (playing with something to prove) shows up to play at a high level. Not to mention the 73-9 Warriors score 13 points - 13 POINTS! - in the all-important 4th quarter.

Yes, not only did the Cavs have all momentum on their side but the Warriors' had already lost the essence of what got them there. 

Not only did they choke, but they did so because...

kano-mk1-heart-rip-fatality.gif

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom