Official 2016-2017 NBA Season Thread - NBA rules Chris Bosh has a career ending injury

Who is the MVP?

• Russell Westbrook

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Kawhi Leonard

• James Harden

• Lebron James

• Kevin Durant

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
It's so obvious to me that D'Lo is like Really good. It's crazy how the LAL fanbase (not really on NT) is anti him.

man you see the lakers thread theres lots of guys in there who hate him
Well yeah but there's a few in there who do like him. Kind of a 50/50 thing.

But the reasons why they don't like him are crazy. Things like "He only can score by using screens" as if 90% of all lead guards don't play out of PnR ALL THE TIME.

Or that he doesn't show passion or some weird **** like that. It's crazy.

He's already this good as a sophomore in the NBA. Imagine D'Lo With better players man. He reminds me of current Chris Paul with the way he gets to his spots in the midrange.

I just think he rubs people the wrong way.

The same people saying he sucks talmbout trading him for all stars
laugh.gif
I just don't understand how some are so down on him when he's taken a solid leap from his rookie year. It's truly puzzling man.

Just realized that LAL is kind of close to being locked into that 3rd spot for the lottery and what not. Keeping that pick is going to be tough to do lol

PCH you're the only other guy besides me that I know has been on the dlo/cp3 wave. I peeped it long ago and it makes sense since cp3 worked him out predraft

We out here trynna get fultz and wallet airballing n ****. Maybe if he had some of that gravity steph displayed tonight.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom