Official 2016-2017 NBA Season Thread - NBA rules Chris Bosh has a career ending injury

Who is the MVP?

• Russell Westbrook

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Kawhi Leonard

• James Harden

• Lebron James

• Kevin Durant

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
PCH you're the only other guy besides me that I know has been on the dlo/cp3 wave. I peeped it long ago and it makes sense since cp3 worked him out predraft
Not NO CP3, but this current version of CP3? They play exactly alike almost. He's like a 6'5 version of him almost. Plus CP loves him.

Plays out the post like him, seeks out the midrange like him, passes just like him, so many similarities to me. Just doesn't take care of the ball like him nor shoot it as well but as far as what they do and how they play? They kind of mirror each other in that regard.

[emoji]128221[/emoji] [emoji]128221[/emoji][emoji]128221[/emoji]

A few Lakers fan I'm taking NOTE of. Y'all on notice.
#JustWaitOnIT

This lor DLo **** gon fizzle out eventually. Sam Cassell with no heart. I'm watching

And FREE WHIP :pimp:

#JustWaitOnIT

This lor DLo **** gon fizzle out eventually. Sam Cassell with no heart. I'm watching

Write this down, ****

:lol:

Collector, come get your ****** team God damnit.
mean.gif

He too busy playing basketball right now

#JustWaitOnIT

It's alright dawg. We all make mistakes.

DLo been balling since the all star break. :pimp:

wall doing work but the rest of the wizards just suck man

we should not be winning our defense sucks

Wizards still for real. They not taking the Lakers serious and they was probably out in LA or ready to go out.

Exactly. Let the thread have their fun though.

no shots but do you stay up for all the wizards away games against the west? i always wondered what the east coasters do when their teams head out west.

East Coast Laker fan, I catch almost all of their games... Takes a toll

Well yeah but there's a few in there who do like him. Kind of a 50/50 thing.

But the reasons why they don't like him are crazy. Things like "He only can score by using screens" as if 90% of all lead guards don't play out of PnR ALL THE TIME.

Or that he doesn't show passion or some weird **** like that. It's crazy.

He's already this good as a sophomore in the NBA. Imagine D'Lo With better players man. He reminds me of current Chris Paul with the way he gets to his spots in the midrange.

Preaching to the choir.

Wizards still for real. They not taking the Lakers serious and they was probably out in LA or ready to go out.

Exactly. Let the thread have their fun though.

no shots but do you stay up for all the wizards away games against the west? i always wondered what the east coasters do when their teams head out west.

East Coast Laker fan, I catch almost all of their games... Takes a toll

Been doing for 15 years. I'm used to it now.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom