Official 2016-2017 NBA Season Thread - NBA rules Chris Bosh has a career ending injury

Who is the MVP?

• Russell Westbrook

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Kawhi Leonard

• James Harden

• Lebron James

• Kevin Durant

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
While the spurs arebplayong well at the moment. I find it hilarious that every time they've played the warriors this years its been off of a back to back with the exception of opening night.

hilarious wouldn't be the word. They've only played three times, opening night, Jv night (stars resting) and tonight. So it's basically on one back to back night

Out of reps. Thunder up though.
I gotta rewatch the game on League Pass cuz I don't have nba tv
laugh.gif

Kawhi Leonard finals mvp. We get to see bron shook again [emoji]128513[/emoji]

It was blacked out on NBAtv, I had to watch the local broadcast, which is okay but.....I just watched it on yoursportsinhd instead.
word up that site is money but I forced myself to go to the gym today cuz I skipped the last two days.

looking at the box score and it looks like everyone was playing like dog ****

Miami keeps on winning [emoji]128522[/emoji][emoji]128522[/emoji]

I need golden state to come back already. They getting worked on the boards again.

It was blacked out on NBAtv, I had to watch the local broadcast, which is okay but.....I just watched it on yoursportsinhd instead.
word up that site is money but I forced myself to go to the gym today cuz I skipped the last two days.

looking at the box score and it looks like everyone was playing like dog ****
Man again, he had no choice but to up his usage and take every shot.

Then when it's close he is damn sure not passing the ball again. He was like F that, I win it or we lose.

He doesn't start games with this in mind.

They force his hand.

Smart get his inbound privilege revoked after that one
Put some ******* respect on brogdons ******* name

RO*******Y
2nd round pick.

It's hard to do, but goods teams get talent from the margins. Your scouts have to earn their money.

Brogdon is like 30 let's not get carried away

And yes Saric got it locked up

Last edited:
russell westbrooks incredible performances against the 4th and 10th worst teams in the entire NBA should end the mvp discussion.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom