Official 2016-2017 NBA Season Thread - NBA rules Chris Bosh has a career ending injury

Who is the MVP?

• Russell Westbrook

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Kawhi Leonard

• James Harden

• Lebron James

• Kevin Durant

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

Klays tan Sneakers look 
pimp.gif

Is he wearing this silo?

those look horrible
They look fly AF on court right now (not sure if that is them)

I don't get it? 

You talking Offensive rebounds?

DOn't see how Hoarding  is bad vs a Stretch.....I don't understand, explain please.......
DJ defensively is always in 'Drop' in PnR situations

Partly to rim protect and ICE, and partly to make sure he's the one rebounding. Going so far as to 'playfully' get on teammates if they take boards from him.

Which is fine, except when you're guarding a big who can stretch, it hurts you. He hangs around the paint / the rim, leaving bigs who can shoot WIDE OPEN for uncontested 3's and midrange jumpers.

Last edited:

I don't get it? 

You talking Offensive rebounds?

DOn't see how Hoarding  is bad vs a Stretch.....I don't understand, explain please.......
DJ defensively is always in 'Drop'

Partly to rim protect and ICE, and partly to make sure he's the one rebounding. Going so far as to 'playfully' get on teammates if they take boards from him.

Which is fine, except when you're guarding a big who can stretch, it hurts you. He hangs around the paint / the rim, leaving bigs who can shoot WIDE OPEN for uncontested 3's and midrange jumpers.
Okay I see I see.

I got confused when you said "Like Russ"

Russ never does this. Ever

Okay I see I see.

I got confused when you said "Like Russ"

Russ never does this. Ever
Star over lol

Yes he does man. He literally doesn't contest shots and hangs around the rim to rebound. There's video to prove this.

DJ doesn't leave the paint / rim in order to pad his rebounding numbers

That's where the similarity lies.

Don't remember the last time we've looked this good on offense.

72 in a half.

But like I said, JJ Redick makes everything go for LAC, and you can just look at his points and shooting splits almost and tell how we're doing without even looking at the scoreboard

Don't remember the last time we've looked this good on offense.

72 in a half.

But like I said, JJ Redick makes everything go for LAC, and you can just look at his points and shooting splits almost and tell how we're doing without even looking at the scoreboard

Yeah JJ killed us with 18.

Wall ballin though with 20-4-3.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom