Official 2016-2017 NBA Season Thread - NBA rules Chris Bosh has a career ending injury

Who is the MVP?

• Russell Westbrook

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Kawhi Leonard

• James Harden

• Lebron James

• Kevin Durant

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
when david west is looking like anthony davis out there, you just got to tip your hat :LOL

Damn Beal just hit another 3 and moved into 2nd place All Time for franchise 3s made. Passing Jamison.

Last edited:

Wave the white flag time. Things we learned today:
  • Kawhi plays bad and everyone suffers
  • Tony Parker should not play one second in this playoff series
Probably the biggest reason why I just can't see SAS having much of a chance against a healthy GSW.

They aren't a one man band like OKC is, but he really is the litmus for San Antonio. And in that regard, the Warriors just have way too many guys that they can throw and Kawhi and make life tough for him and if he's taken out of the game, then it's kind of curtains. Klay, KD, Iggy, Livingston at times, Draymond occasionally off of a PnR, just sooo difficult.

Nevermind the fact that the Spurs (nobody does really) have no answer for the dubs spread PnR with Curry and Draymond / West or whoever it is really.
This is even more reason why Tony Parker can't play. They just help off of him nonstop. 

hqdefault.jpg

you got a young stallion in kawhi and you pairing him up with an old mare like tony? :lol:

did jonathon simmons drop out of the rotation?

with that said, the spurs blew a 23 pt lead :pimp:

Last edited:
Carmelo Anthony took 12 shots tonight. Here's Anthony on accepting a lesser role the rest of the season to give the Knicks' younger players more opportunity: "I see the writing on the wall. I see what it is. I see what they're trying to do and it's just me accepting that. That's what puts me at peace. Just knowing and understanding how things work. I'm at peace with that." 

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom