Official 2016-2017 NBA Season Thread - NBA rules Chris Bosh has a career ending injury

Who is the MVP?

• Russell Westbrook

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Kawhi Leonard

• James Harden

• Lebron James

• Kevin Durant

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
Bucks might take this horrible L. Havent had much bad to say about kidd lately but when detroit tied it he brings in Vaughn whos averaging 3.2 pts and beasley in for his 1st mins in his 1st game back after being out for 17 games. Doesnt make any ******* sense to me at all.

why yall aint say that KCP got arrested the other night after the Miami loss for a DUI. They said dude completely failed the test and couldn't even remember the alphabet :x

View media item 2387645

they still popping milwaukee doh. Playoff hopes still currently alive

Danny Green got his money stopped practicing started promoting parties and dating his white woman.

cousins bringing out the repetoire tonight...post game 3 ball pump fake draw contact for 3..bet kings missing him :lol: 37 n 13...

Last edited:
yall watching this game??

now you see why Russ gotta play so hard and get triple dubs? He literally has to. These boys awful sauce with no BeastBrook
nerd.gif

John wall [emoji]128064[/emoji]
nerd.gif

sidenote: Surprised Delly brought the ball up. Thought it'd be all Giannis like the whole 4th was. 

Giannis had to have 75% usage that quarter
pimp.gif

This dude Drummond is ok with himself shooting 30% from the ft line smh :smh:

he's def ok with it. I talk to his girl all the time and she told me that he's 'over' this season as a whole. And isn't even interested in playing anymore, much less with the pistons. He got his feelings hurt because he thought tom gores really cared about him, but when he got put on the trading block, he took it personally. The boy choch

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom