Official 2016-2017 NBA Season Thread - NBA rules Chris Bosh has a career ending injury

Who is the MVP?

• Russell Westbrook

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Kawhi Leonard

• James Harden

• Lebron James

• Kevin Durant

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

Kawhi looks like his confidence is gone.

That should change when we sub, don't cook them too bad Klaw.
nerd.gif

he's def ok with it. I talk to his girl all the time and she told me that he's 'over' this season as a whole. And isn't even interested in playing anymore, much less with the pistons. He got his feelings hurt because he thought tom gores really cared about him, but when he got put on the trading block, he took it personally. The boy choch

You might as well take his girl bro. Pull a Biggie story to tell.

definitely possible actually. We have that kind of vibe. I'm with her girl, but you know how that goes. They've had me all up in his crib. Movie nights and ****. Many nights when son was on the road lmaoo.

I forgot Drummond existed to be honest. NT had me thinking a couple years ago that he was already prime Dwight and his ceiling was even higher

NT basically said his FLOOR was prime Dwight Howard. There was somebody that seriously said something along the lines of this and multiple people were agreeing.

well sometimes we all buy into the hype of potential lol. I remember when I first met Stanley I told him he could be like Lebron lite :lol:

definitely possible actually. We have that kind of vibe. I'm with her girl, but you know how that goes. They've had me all up in his crib. Movie nights and ****. Many nights when son was on the road lmaoo.

Close that deal cuz. Handicap match.

Ingles just shot the worse 3 I've seen all season. Ball went wide right out of bounds and hit nothing. Ha ha ha

he's def ok with it. I talk to his girl all the time and she told me that he's 'over' this season as a whole. And isn't even interested in playing anymore, much less with the pistons. He got his feelings hurt because he thought tom gores really cared about him, but when he got put on the trading block, he took it personally. The boy choch

His girl way outta pocket :lol:

His girl way outta pocket :lol:

100 b. i aint trippin doh, i benefit from her line steppin haha.

Close that deal cuz. Handicap match.

Ingles just shot the worse 3 I've seen all season. Ball went wide right out of bounds and hit nothing. Ha ha ha

You knw how destroyed that girls **** has to be. EZ pass

my joint told me homegirl told her it was small :rofl:

his girl like 5'0 even. and girls talk, like, how does he not kill you type **** lmaoo. she said something like, it's not as big as you'd expect

Last edited:
my joint told me homegirl told her it was small :rofl:

his girl like 5'0 even. and girls talk, like, how does he not kill you type **** lmaoo. she said something like, it's not as big as you'd expect

Damn. Sounds like she's ready bro. Get the chick you talk to on board and peer pressure her into the 3 way dance ECW style.

Damn that's cold :lol:. It's crazy how life works when a regular guy like myself has the type of meat you'd expect from a 7 footer and a guy like Drummond is working with that George costanza

Hahahhaha Giannis just said he told Thon maker in overtime if you hesitate Im gonna punch you :rofl:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom