Official 2016-2017 NBA Season Thread - NBA rules Chris Bosh has a career ending injury

Who is the MVP?

• Russell Westbrook

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Kawhi Leonard

• James Harden

• Lebron James

• Kevin Durant

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
Watch Harden go off in the 4th and lead the Rockets to the W.

Warriors looking slow tonight. They're basically relying on McGee to get them through the game. Dray has been huge on the defensive side of the ball, but he still continues to hesitate on the offensive side. He's passed up on the open 3 a few times tonight. I think the Warriors catch the L and Harden makes his final stamp for MVP.

Ian Clark is a bum in 2k17 and he's also a bum in real life

He's always missing those open corner threes for me as well :smh:

Nobody on GSW can hold Lou.

NOt even close. He is about to go at them.

Yeah, especially when the Warriors switch the big on him and Clark can't figure out how to shrink the floor. Iggy has been huge covering up the mistakes with the digs. But I have a feeling it'll eventually be called for reach-ins once Harden steps into the game.

Last edited:
Ian Clark is a bum in 2k17 and he's also a bum in real life

He's always missing those open corner threes for me as well :smh:

Nobody on GSW can hold Lou.

NOt even close. He is about to go at them.

Yeah, especially when the Warriors switch the big on him and Clark can't figure out how to shrink the floor. Iggy has been huge covering up the mistakes with the digs. But I have a feeling it'll eventually be called for reach-ins once Harden steps into the game.

gave 38 to the spurs tho 2 weeks ago. :smokin

Has Matt Barnes been instructed to sag off his defender on the perimeter or something? That's the second time in the 4th his man got off a clean look from 3. Either he's playing foolishly or he lost the speed to keep up off the dribble against guys. Although, it's safe to say Erick Dekker doesn't have that speed off the dribble.

You play with the warriors. :smh:

Yeah, why not? It's not like people aren't picking the 95-96 Bulls or 87-88 Lakers as well :lol:

Last edited:
Man, I starter running with the Suns and was something like 12-1 using them and then I had like 3 straight games where dudes quit while I was winning and 2k gave me the loss :smh: haven't played online since.

Dudley is Jesus in 2k. Was regularly dropping 20, 25, 30 point games with him :lol: :pimp:

Last edited:
Man, I starter running with the Suns and was something like 12-1 using them and then I had like 3 straight games where dudes quit while I was winning and 2k gave me the loss :smh: haven't played online since.

Dudley is Jesus in 2k. Was regularly dropping 20, 25, 30 point games with him :lol: :pimp:

Yo, the Rockets are low key a great defensive team in 2k when you have Pat Bev as the 1 and you put Harden and Ariza on the floor with Nene and Cappella.

But most people usually keep Harden at 1 to exploit Curry's weak defense and put on a lineup of Harden, Gordon, Ariza, Anderson and Nene.

Last edited:
if you cant defend gsw you cant compete with them. trying to outscore them aint the wave. they'll defend you tooth and nail while also giving you buckets.

gsw on an 11-0 run. housotn on 14 straight empty possessions. They havent scored in 7 minutes.

Oh and kd still in a suit.

this team filthy famalam :x

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom