Official 2016-2017 NBA Season Thread - NBA rules Chris Bosh has a career ending injury

Who is the MVP?

• Russell Westbrook

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Kawhi Leonard

• James Harden

• Lebron James

• Kevin Durant

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
Updated James Harden numbers vs Warriors: 23-of-74 FG (31 percent), 5-of-34 on 3s, 26 turnovers in four games. Record: 1-3.

Updated James Harden numbers vs Warriors: 23-of-74 FG (31 percent), 5-of-34 on 3s, 26 turnovers in four games. Record: 1-3.

James Harden hasn't played like an MVP in crunch time: 36% FG, 27% 3pt during NBA-defined clutch time, Rockets outscored by 0.5 points per 100 possessions

James St. Pierre looking funny in the light?

Lou did go at them though.

They couldn't and can't stop him.

I was actually hoping he didn't cook because I had Dray and the World had Lou.

Last edited:
rockets dont have the fire power
come playoff time, you need more than just harden creating

cavs got a couple guys that can straight up take over for stretches

Yes, but when Harden is creating, it's a MAJOR problem for defenses.

cavs dont have the defenses anymore. they got some soft boys scared of contact and slow footted

I still believe the Cavs are on snooze until the playoffs roll along.

What an interesting stat line. Had no idea Harden has been "struggling" against the Warriors.

Houston is coming off of a 3/4 b2b (not that GSW isn't on a 3/4 themselves) against a hot GSW that is motorcycle.

They def have enough firepower and creators to compete with GSW. Hell they just did for 2 games. 

Playoffs will shrink the rosters, everything means more, players are dialed in everywhere, that is a 7 game series if you ask me and can go either way.

I'd rather play any team than Houston or GSW. 

OKC can't score enough to compete, and neither can any other teams going to the playoffs, LEbravs excluded.

Last edited:
Warriors bouta win a chip dawg.

KD bout get that monkey off his back. Dude bouta go human torch mode when he gets back.

NBA gon need miracles just like last year for these dudes not to win.

Bron not built for this. IDC what you think. They're playing better than they did last year yo. No lead is safe

Too early to tell man. Playoffs are a different animal.

Question is, are the Warriors going to show up in the Finals the same way the 2013 Spurs did. They knew they got robbed and came back with a vengeance.

Harden looking gassed the past few games.

MDA gonna run him to the ground like he did Amare and Kobe :smh:

Harden deserves the rest indeed. Interesting to see what MDA does.

Give Russ the MVP please. So tired of this debate. Shouldnt even be one.

No way, man. Kawhi came out tonight and showed out for sure. How are you going to take the MVP and blow leads and games you're supposed to win?

Russ not having KD can only be a crutch for so long.

lmaoooooooo Dray said Harden pinched him so he punched him :rofl:

I LOVED how Dray played Harden tonight. Basically showing his hands wide out so the refs don't even have a chance to call the foul. His defensive strategy even residuated to the rest of the team. You saw Curry and Klay playing with their arms spread out?

Iggy and Dray was so confident with the digs as well. If the calls were done differently, they would've called reach-ins for sure.

Last edited:
Kawhi scored 28pts on 22fga with 8rb and 2ast 3stl 2 blk 0to

He had a good enough game to still be in this MVP
And he won.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom