Official 2016-2017 NBA Season Thread - NBA rules Chris Bosh has a career ending injury

Who is the MVP?

• Russell Westbrook

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Kawhi Leonard

• James Harden

• Lebron James

• Kevin Durant

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
One of the best defensive bigs in recent history(with a ring) compared to an underachieving prolific scorer(like Melo).

So had his teams had more success, he would be due more credit? I don't quite understand this line of thinking.
So one person should get the majority of credit and blame in a team sport? Cool.

Which TMAC team lost to a team (in playoffs) that they were supposed to beat?

So one person should get the majority of credit and blame in a team sport? Cool.
Criticism and acclaim has to be spread. I never thought one dude deserves all the blame/credit. TMac shares some of the blame for not getting to a Conference Finals/Finals when he was the man of his own team.

As long as you do your part you should be relatively slander free. But a guy like CPCheeks is often directly involved in his team's collapse

Austin Rivers is my favourite high school basketball player. Enamored with his game.

Ben Wallace doesn't get in but Tmac does :stoneface:
Is this where we try to pretend Ben Wallace is better than T-Mac?
Most DPOY awards ever, 15th all time blocks, NBA champ.

Both only had 7 real years.

He was just as effective at his role as Mac was, arguably more.

And every title team has been elite defensively, so don't act like scoring 30 is more important than locking the other team down.

Not saying you were going to say that, it's just something I've seen.

After a while will anyone really care about the HOF, to me it seems that if you are a marginally good to superstar caliber player and have been marketable for the league then you get in. Maybe not the first time, but eventually it'll come to you. Pretty soon, everyone will get in, get ready for HOF'er Raef LaFrentz 2021, you heard it hear first.

I gotta watch some videos of Zion, haven't seen any yet but heard he's a monster.

Austin Rivers is my favourite high school basketball player. Enamored with his game.

Ben Wallace doesn't get in but Tmac does
indifferent.gif
Is this where we try to pretend Ben Wallace is better than T-Mac?
Most DPOY awards ever, 15th all time blocks, NBA champ.

Both only had 7 real years.

He was just as effective at his role as Mac was, arguably more.

And every title team has been elite defensively, so don't act like scoring 30 is more important than locking the other team down.

Not saying you were going to say that, it's just something I've seen.
Besides Kawhi Leonard, I haven't seen anyone play as good of defense as Ben Wallace. That to me carries more weight than what T-Mac did.

Zion looks like a Shaq/Lebron hybrid. I hope he has a jump shot.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom