Official 2016-2017 NBA Season Thread - NBA rules Chris Bosh has a career ending injury

Who is the MVP?

• Russell Westbrook

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Kawhi Leonard

• James Harden

• Lebron James

• Kevin Durant

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
Zion looks like a Shaq/Lebron hybrid. I hope he has a jump shot.
I don't know whether the jumper is due to a lack of anyone being capable of stopping his drive or him not being able to shoot it. Probably a mix of both :lol:

Regardless, he's not making an impact in the league until he can consistently hit from somewhere outside of the paint. He has a lot of time though.

Last edited:
After a while will anyone really care about the HOF, to me it seems that if you are a marginally good to superstar caliber player and have been marketable for the league then you get in. Maybe not the first time, but eventually it'll come to you. Pretty soon, everyone will get in, get ready for HOF'er Raef LaFrentz 2021, you heard it hear first.

I stopped caring about the NFL hall of fame this year

antidope antidope word for word man.
This to me is a travesty.
Completely agree. Multiple time all-NBA & multiple time all-star as well. Most blocks in Pistons history.

Terrible man.

Much respect to LeBron, he's not hanging 30 straight points on Detroit, several of those being drives to the rim, if Ben was down there. Kerr spoke about it as the game was unfolding.

The guy is one of a handful of the greatest defensive players we've ever seen.

Wall and rivers had the goat mixtapes of nba dudes. Rivers was a cocky mfer but backed it up. Aquille carr my favorite mixtape tho

Derrick may never be MVP Derrick again, but his career is far from over

Knicks are a bad fit. First of all, he needs to be surrounded by defenders.

I hope he goes to the Spurs. I think Popovich can revive his career.

Phx is the only place for him

how does a discussion about ben wallace somehow end up leading to discrediting lebron

Last edited:
Wall and rivers had the goat mixtapes of nba dudes. Rivers was a cocky mfer but backed it up. Aquille carr my favorite mixtape tho

Don't even get me started on Aquille :smh:

John Wall actually threw him some free tickets to the Wizards game a few weeks back.

Aquille was talented enough to possibly make the league. He goofed :smh:

Don't even get me started on Aquille :smh:

John Wall actually threw him some free tickets to the Wizards game a few weeks back.

Aquille was talented enough to possibly make the league. He goofed :smh:
What happened to him?

And speaking of Hoop mixtapes is Seventh Woods projected to be anything good he's an undersized sg getting Minimal burn

^carr is perfect example of believing your own hype and not handling your business off the court
it was an uphill battle with his lack of size, but you throw in questionable career choices and dude played himself out of a lot of money

everyone tells you how great you are and you get some buzz off mixtapes
cant take criticism or when there is any adversity you point fingers
:smh:

Last edited:
I remember Seventh Woods's early hs highlights had me thinking he was going to be another Derrick Rose type but his college highlights look unimpressive..role player in the NBA at best

^carr is perfect example of believing your own hype and not handling your business off the court
it was an uphill battle with his lack of size, but you throw in questionable career choices and dude played himself out of a lot of money

That's exactly what it was. Well put.

What's crazy is....a lot of us could see this playing out like this for him. Since he was in 8th grade....there were always questions about his attitude and choices getting in the way. Good kid....bought into himself too much. Basketball hood legend.

You had to have seen him in person. UNREAL.

Older dudes, Will Bynum had a while SHOW based on his high school career. So the dudes on here that support THRILL, not many left, have great reason to

That's exactly what it was. Well put.

What's crazy is....a lot of us could see this playing out like this for him. Since he was in 8th grade....there were always questions about his attitude and choices getting in the way. Good kid....bought into himself too much. Basketball hood legend.

You had to have seen him in person. UNREAL.

needed that one person/mentor to grab him and pretty much slap him and say, "dont waste this talent"
too much Yes Men or maybe he was just too stubborn
there's a lot of talented kids that never make it, but getting in your own way is probably the worst thing
i can understand if talent finally caught up or injuries happen, but he basically had a poor attitude

Last edited:
So you're going to disrespect cappie, Najeeb, dockery and eddy curry?
Peter Rudman mentioned this years ago.

The show was just supposed to be about Eddy Curry, Dockery, and Kyle Kleckner. But they saw Will vs. Sean and they basically added him as the 4th person starred in the show.

Damn, there was so much talent that came through that city around that time.

Curry
Will
Dockery
Cappie
Luther Head
Dee Brown
Quinnell Brown
Jason Straight
Pierre Pierce

Showtime Darryll Hill when the CHI/NYC Wendy's All Star Shootout Happened.

I still stand by it, that was my favorite show I ever watched in my life

And it had the rugged feel to it.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom