Official 2016-2017 NBA Season Thread - NBA rules Chris Bosh has a career ending injury

Who is the MVP?

• Russell Westbrook

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Kawhi Leonard

• James Harden

• Lebron James

• Kevin Durant

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
Exactly

How many times can one man go through the rehab process.
I think he would be Stoudemire status. There will be flashes/glimpses, but nothing very consistent. Still could be a very good role player once he accepts his physical limitations and focus on another aspect of the game.

You said it is disrespectful to real NBA fans to show NY Knicks on national tv.

If anything, I think it is more disrespectful to the CASUAL fan.

If that is what you are showing them when they are giving your product their attention, that is foul.

Real NBA fans don't care who is on national tv because they can watch who they want, when they want

:lol:. Ok. Yeah. Poor kid in the chi who lives on the southside whos a real die hard nba fan can order up league pass whenever he wants cause hes got it like that right. Or anybody else who loves the sport but doesnt have a disposable income. Noteveryone has cable bruh. You know that right. You sound pretty ignorant to that fact some peopledont got it like that but still love the game.

Gonna be hilarious when Rose signs with the Spurs to boost the backcourt athleticism and rehab his value.

If the Knicks can get solid viewership no matter the current status, why should the NBA stop showing them?

Nice on using the, "Everyone doesn't have cable" angle. Nice one there

I hope the Spurs sign him, still. We'll see.

I think the next time he gets hurt, doesn't matter what team signs him, he is probably getting cut.

He needs to be thinking about his kid's graduation. Not worth it to risk that livelihood.

He's making one last run. Try to get signed with a good team for minimum money. If he gets hurt again and gets cut, then just retire.

If the Knicks can get solid viewership no matter the current status, why should the NBA stop showing them?

Nice on using the, "Everyone doesn't have cable" angle. Nice one there

Its the truth tho. You living in a bubble? People are poor out here. Bruh at the end of the day I said the knicks being on tv is disrespectful to fans. I didnt say **** about market size. I didnt say **** about league pass. I said its disrespectful to the fans cause it is. I know you like these debates from time to time and to get all like philosophical and **** about your views but you asked why and I told you why. Its as simple as that. Sometimes you cant prove a point that has nothing to do with the original point. #powerlayup

Last edited:
:lol:. Ok. Yeah. Poor kid in the chi who lives on the southside whos a real die hard nba fan can order up league pass whenever he wants cause hes got it like that right. Or anybody else who loves the sport but doesnt have a disposable income. Noteveryone has cable bruh. You know that right. You sound pretty ignorant to that fact some peopledont got it like that but still love the game.
If people are WATCHING, how is it disrespectful to put them on the screen.

Again, get out of YOUR hardcore NBA bubble

Its the truth tho. Bruh at the end of the day I said the knicks being on tv is disrespectful to fans. I didnt say **** about market size. I didnt say **** about league pass. I said its disrespectful to the fans cause it is. I know you like these debates from time to time and to get all like philosophical and **** about your views but you asked why and I told you why. Its as simple as that. Sometimes you cant prove a point that has nothong to do with the original point. #powerlayup

Again

How is it disrespectful to fans, if the fans are the ones watching at a higher rate than when other teams are on?

How is giving the fans what they want disrespectful to them?

You aren't make any sense right now.

You can use the, "You just want to argue" card because you have nothing of substance to say but the numbers speak.

The NYK are on tv because people WATCH them. So to say it is disrespectful to those same fans, makes ZERO sense

Again

How is it disrespectful to fans, if the fans are the ones watching at a higher rate than when other teams are on?

How is giving the fans what they want disrespectful to them?

You aren't make any sense right now.

You can use the, "You just want to argue" card because you have nothing of substance to say but the numbers speak.

The NYK are on tv because people WATCH them. So to say it is disrespectful to those same fans, makes ZERO sense

I believe I spoke with plenty of substance. So much so that you agreed that it is disrespectful to the "casual" fan but not the "true" fan because they all have leauge pass :rofl:. Keep grasping for straws. Turn it on me idc. I dont think youve ever said you were wrong. Why start now :lol:

I wonder about the mental aspect too, especially after what happened earlier this season with him going AWOL.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom