Official 2016-2017 NBA Season Thread - NBA rules Chris Bosh has a career ending injury

Who is the MVP?

• Russell Westbrook

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Kawhi Leonard

• James Harden

• Lebron James

• Kevin Durant

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
This might be the real end for Rose.

Nope. Rehab and get back at it. He'll never be an all star again but he's still a rotation player. This isn't a Brandon Roy Greg Oden situation where he doesn't even belong on the court anymore

Last edited:

A true nba fan imo doesnt want to see the knicks play at this time. They suck theyre terrible. If they were located anywhere else outside of NY they wouldnt sniff national television. Theyre a poor excuse for a franchise at this moment and shouldnt be allowed to embarrass the great sport of basketball on national tv. They have marshall plumlee throwing up sky hooks. That says it all.

Also jalen just echoed my point. NOBODY putside of ny wants to see these dudes. Hell Im sure people in ny dont give a **** anymore

Last edited:
A true nba fan imo doesnt want to see the knicks play at this time. They suck theyre terrible. If they were located anywhere else outside of NY they wouldnt sniff national television. Theyre a poor excuse for a franchise at this moment and shouldnt be allowed to embarrass the great sport of basketball on national tv. They have marshall plumlee throwing up sky hooks. That says it all.

Also jalen just echoed my point. NOBODY putside of ny wants to see these dudes. Hell Im sure people in ny dont give a **** anymore
Wouldn't you say a true NBA fan has league pass so it doesn't matter to him/her as to what is the national tv game? [emoji]129300[/emoji]

Damn we'll never see DRose again. We're stuck with D Dandelion.poor guy

So sad man smh. Filing DRose into the "what could've been" with Penny, Grant Hill and TMac :smh:

This might be the real end for Rose.

Nope. Rehab and get back at it. He'll never be an all star again but he's still a rotation player. This isn't a Brandon Roy Greg Oden situation where he doesn't even belong on the court anymore

Lol the timing of the injury is bad. He will be forced to take the smallest money possible, and the next time he gets hurt whatever team he is with will just cut him because they won't be on the hook for the money

He is incredibly screwed.

Might be better this way though. Don't want to see my dude getting hurt every yr for the rest of his career.

There's a chance he might just retire instead of risk getting cut the next time he gets hurt.

Last edited:
Wouldn't you say a true NBA fan has league pass so it doesn't matter to him/her as to what is the national tv game? [emoji]129300[/emoji]

What does that have to do with the knicks being on national tv? That was the question you asked. Now you wanna talk about other stuff. And that always dont matter since you want to talk hypotheticals. Im at a bar with my boys grabbing some grub on a sunday afternoon. No league pass here. True nba fans but still have to watch the gd knicks. Just 1 example.

Last edited:
What does that have to do with the knicks being on national tv? That was the question you asked. Now you wanna talk about other stuff. And that always dont matter since you want to talk hypotheticals. Im at a bar with my boys grabbing some grub on a sunday afternoon. No league pass here. True nba fans but still have to watch the gd knicks. Just 1 example.
You said it is disrespectful to real NBA fans to show NY Knicks on national tv.

If anything, I think it is more disrespectful to the CASUAL fan.

If that is what you are showing them when they are giving your product their attention, that is foul.

Real NBA fans don't care who is on national tv because they can watch who they want, when they want

And no matter what YOU want to see, there are more Knicks fans than any other team. I am sure viewership is still strong for them no matter how bad they are.

So why would the NBA stop showing them?

We get in this bubble as if everyone looks at the game like us, nah. There are MANY people that don't give a damn about how the KNICKS are performing, they just want to see the NYC team.

Other teams won't draw as much no matter how good they are.

It is simple supply and demand

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom