Official 2016-2017 NBA Season Thread - NBA rules Chris Bosh has a career ending injury

Who is the MVP?

• Russell Westbrook

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Kawhi Leonard

• James Harden

• Lebron James

• Kevin Durant

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
Am I blind or was he reaching for the ball but the guy is half his size?

[emoji]129300[/emoji]

man i am dead serious...owners should be able to dock some pay from these dudes that hit 40% from the line...make them average over 60%
this is the NBA :x :smh:

Flagrant? His hands were straight up

I've seen some bad flagrant calls in my day but that might take the cake for the worst. He literally had his hands straight up, it's not his fault that DJ is 7 foot with like a 40 inch vert

This dude losing his mind.. only been 1 game

View media item 2212833

Gonna be playing 1 on 1 with Nutso next

shadowball.gif

No way Deandre Jordan can even be considered a top 3 Center when he can't even play 36 mpg. Huge liability in the 4th. I'd take Dwight, Marc, DMC, Goubert and even simple boy Whiteside over DJ.

On another note....Chris Paul is truly amazing. It's a shame what Skip Bayless did to his rep. Damn casuals

:smh:

Damian Lillard downhill of a screen is tough to guard. He struggled mightily against cp3 though

Blake Griffin got cuttable skin. Boy stay bleeding.

Reggie Miller needs to get all the way out the paint. The absolute worst

No way Deandre Jordan can even be considered a top 3 Center when he can't even play 36 mpg. Huge liability in the 4th. I'd take Dwight, Marc, DMC, Goubert and even simple boy Whiteside over DJ.

On another note....Chris Paul is truly amazing. It's a shame what Skip Bayless did to his rep. Damn casuals

mean.gif
Dwight might put his name back in that convo this year, how did he get so mobile over an offseason (McHale said he couldn't get low anymore)

What I really wanted to say though is, Gobert is the best Center in the League, right now. 

I've seen all I need.

I respect the talent of Chris Paul but I really hate some of the sneaky, dirty BS he does every single game

NBA needs to start calling charges when the ballhandler purposely changes direction to drive directly into a defender to draw a foul. Chris Paul and James Harden get away with murder doing that. 

NBA needs to start calling charges when the ballhandler purposely changes direction to drive directly into a defender to draw a foul. Chris Paul and James Harden get away with murder doing that. 

I cannot STAND when Harden does that ****

:smh:
Dwight might put his name back in that convo this year, how did he get so mobile over an offseason (McHale said he couldn't get low anymore)

What I really wanted to say though is, Gobert is the best Center in the League, right now. 
I've seen all I need.

It's been a couple preseason games and a regular season game, give it some time

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom