Official 2016-2017 NBA Season Thread - NBA rules Chris Bosh has a career ending injury

Who is the MVP?

• Russell Westbrook

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Kawhi Leonard

• James Harden

• Lebron James

• Kevin Durant

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

No way Deandre Jordan can even be considered a top 3 Center when he can't even play 36 mpg. Huge liability in the 4th. I'd take Dwight, Marc, DMC, Goubert and even simple boy Whiteside over DJ.

On another note....Chris Paul is truly amazing. It's a shame what Skip Bayless did to his rep. Damn casuals

mean.gif
Dwight might put his name back in that convo this year, how did he get so mobile over an offseason (McHale said he couldn't get low anymore)

What I really wanted to say though is, Gobert is the best Center in the League, right now. 
I've seen all I need.
It's been a couple preseason games and a regular season game, give it some time
Nah, it's time.

He's the best.

Then Gasol.

THen pick from the rest of those one dimensional chumps with hangups

This Bulls team is getting a lot of flack on how it's built, if they can stay healthy, they are going to do some damage in the Playoffs, they're built for that life.

This Bulls team is getting a lot of flack on how it's built, if they can stay healthy, they are going to do some damage in the Playoffs, they're built for that life.

Lil surprised Jimmy and wade shot so well from 3

Since Sad Boy Superstar got the Mamba blood now, all in on him for MVP along with Russ. Savage szn.

Usually, teams that are built for playoffs have some sort of a low post presence. This Bulls team are like the east's poor man's version of the Warriors. Their perimeter game is on point, but they have nothing down low. By losing Noah as well as Gasol, they've gotten way too weak down low for them to be taken seriously.

So if you consider the second round, maybe conference finals depending on how they draw their cards, as "damage in the playoffs", then sure, they'll do some damage.

Oh, and Fred Hoiberg is one of the worst coaches in the league.

Last edited:
I just did the stupidest thing ever and splurged on courtside seats for the home opener on Saturday. Derrick better drop 40 [emoji]128557[/emoji]

Usually, teams that are built for playoffs have some sort of a low post presence. This Bulls team are like the east's poor man's version of the Warriors. Their perimeter game is on point, but they have nothing down low. By losing Noah as well as Gasol, they've gotten way too weak down low for them to be taken seriously.

So if you consider the second round, maybe conference finals depending on how they draw their cards, as "damage in the playoffs", then sure, they'll do some damage.

Guess I have a little more respect for Lopez than you do. Hoiberg is going to get carried wherever this team goes, as long as he can be what Wade Phillips was or a Jason Garrett is to Jerry, to Rondo and Wade, he won't hurt them.

Robin and Taj really helped us on the boards. (which was the key in the win) Those guys are two decent starters who can post up some. Noah at this point in his career < Lopez and Gasol was part of the reason that we struggled so much on the boards and on defense. Hoiberg doesn't look as bad as he did last year. As long as he doesn't get in the way we gonna be aight. 

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom