Official 2016-2017 NBA Season Thread - NBA rules Chris Bosh has a career ending injury

Who is the MVP?

• Russell Westbrook

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Kawhi Leonard

• James Harden

• Lebron James

• Kevin Durant

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
Thunder drop to 7th and that should put the kibosh on any MVP consideration

Wes Johnson unfortunately is not an elite corner 3 pt shooter anymore.

In fact he's awful at corner shooting, as well as everything else involving the sport of basketball. :frown:

Tried to told you playa

Last edited:
2k17 sucks. Think I'm over 2k now
I'm still on 16. I played 17 and didnt notice a big enough difference to warrant a purchase. Meh. Glorified roster updates. Im just alright though.
My online record in 16 is like 35 and 12.
My all time favorite 2k is still 2k11. Everything feels canned in the new 2ks.

If Jim was still in charge of the Lakers he would want to Max out Rose this summer.

Even if Russ dropped to 8th seed Russ apologist would still cry that he the the mvp.
It's funny though how when Russ missed time and Kd ran the team, he didn't need triple doubles every game and still got mvp and like the 4th seed with the same amount of talent Russ has this year in a more talented West.

Last edited:
Tried to told you playa
mean.gif

I wasn't sure that the Thunder were even going to get to 49 wins like people were essentially guaranteeing, and now i'm certain they won't.

He really better not get the MVP now man
laugh.gif

It's funny because the phrase 'triple double' gives the impression that a player had an all around game but Russ completely ignores one side of the ball

Reactions: OTG
Beard hasn't done anything as of late to separate. Still a great chance for Russ to win, OKC needs to close strong though.

When's the last time the lakers played a 12:30 game on a sunday? Wow. Had no idea this game was on

If Westbrook wins MVP this year. The suns should let Booker shoot every time and average 50, so he can win next year.

Washington is the only team in the NBA the Warriors have yet to beat this season. If the Wizards win tonight, they would be the first team to sweep the Warriors in the Steve Kerr era. The last teams to sweep the Warriors were Charlotte (2-0) and San Antonio (4-0) in the 2013-14 season. … This is the Warriors’ last game against an Eastern Conference team this season. They are 24-5 against the East. Washington is 17-12 against the West. … Green and Washington’s John Wall are 1-2 in the league in steals. Green is averaging 2.08 per game and Wall 1.99. … The Warriors and Wizards are 1-2 in the NBA in steals with Golden State at 9.7 and Washington at 8.5.

Washington is the only team in the NBA the Warriors have yet to beat this season. If the Wizards win tonight, they would be the first team to sweep the Warriors in the Steve Kerr era. The last teams to sweep the Warriors were Charlotte (2-0) and San Antonio (4-0) in the 2013-14 season. … This is the Warriors’ last game against an Eastern Conference team this season. They are 24-5 against the East. Washington is 17-12 against the West. … Green and Washington’s John Wall are 1-2 in the league in steals. Green is averaging 2.08 per game and Wall 1.99. … The Warriors and Wizards are 1-2 in the NBA in steals with Golden State at 9.7 and Washington at 8.5.
bulls swept the Cavs this year. I don't know if you are trying to point it out or imply / argue that the Wiz are superior to the warriors. Just saying

Last edited:
oh okay. My bad.

It would look good for my Wall vs Curry argument though. Warriors are streaking and at home vs a Wizards team that's loss two straight on the final game of a West road trip.

Potential Finals matchup if Cleveland doesn't "flip that switch".

Last edited:
It would look good for my Wall vs Curry argument though. Warriors are streaking and at home vs a Wizards team that's loss two straight on the final game of a West road trip.

Potential Finals matchup if Cleveland doesn't "flip that switch".
Is it for certain that they can "flip that switch" now, I mean shouldn't that "switch" have been flipped about a couple weeks ago, it's like they're sputtering into the playoffs and they look like Larry Holmes status

Is it for certain that they can "flip that switch" now, I mean shouldn't that "switch" have been flipped about a couple weeks ago, it's like they're sputtering into the playoffs and they look like Larry Holmes status

LeBron can flip that switch and Kyrie is gonna get buckets. The rest of the team I'm not sold on. Something about the Cavs this season doesn't feel right.

I also believe Boston, Toronto and Washington really think they can do it this year. They don't fear these Cavs like the past two seasons.

LeBron can flip that switch and Kyrie is gonna get buckets. The rest of the team I'm not sold on. Something about the Cavs this season doesn't feel right.

I also believe Boston, Toronto and Washington really think they can do it this year. They don't fear these Cavs like the past two seasons.
I don't think any of the teams out East fear them anymore, it's like they know if there is any time to knock them off it is now.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom