Official 2016-2017 NBA Season Thread - NBA rules Chris Bosh has a career ending injury

Who is the MVP?

• Russell Westbrook

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Kawhi Leonard

• James Harden

• Lebron James

• Kevin Durant

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
I don't think any of the teams out East fear them anymore, it's like they know if there is any time to knock them off it is now.

Yep agree. I know a lot of people want to see Cavs vs Warriors 3 and I'll still watch but I'd rather have at least one new Finals challenger this season.

LA nightlife traps another one
smokin.gif
?

No it's not as much as you keep harping on it. 2 picks are better than 1.

Are the Lakers pursuing any established star players? They have a young team but I don't see superstars out of the bunch.

So Lakers fans are okay with losing the pick.....?

Just a couple guys. The vast majority of the fanbase realizes how important this is. Luckily management does as well. Luke didn't do a good job of commanding the tank today. He took BI out when he was hot yesterday but didn't leave D'Lo out today.

Last edited:
It's whatever. If it's meant to be it's meant to be. If not, I ain't gonna lose sleep. Delevop the young core, try to bring in some decent role players, and get rid of the monstrosities of the Mozgov and Deng contracts. Growth from within.

It's whatever. If it's meant to be it's meant to be. If not, I ain't gonna lose sleep. Delevop the young core, try to bring in some decent role players, and get rid of the monstrosities of the Mozgov and Deng contracts. Growth from within.

I get that but adding Jackson, Ball or even Fultz to your current group would be huge.

Last edited:
The way people were gassing this class a few months ago, it's not THAT nice. Solid role players but only one 'sure thing'. Imo Ingram/Russell would probably be top 3 in this class. I think there's comparable talent in 2018

2018 is just as good if not better than 2017. They're both solid or better classes

Transcendent stars, maybe not but definitely All-Star potential in both

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom