Official 2016-2017 NBA Season Thread - NBA rules Chris Bosh has a career ending injury

Who is the MVP?

• Russell Westbrook

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Kawhi Leonard

• James Harden

• Lebron James

• Kevin Durant

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
Best starting 5 in the L tho.
[emoji]128514[/emoji][emoji]128514[/emoji][emoji]128514[/emoji][emoji]128514[/emoji]

Tristan Thompson is EVISCERATING LeBron James in the huddle right now [emoji]128563[/emoji] https://t.co/Rf3DZ9B8xl

[emoji]128064[/emoji]
This was after PG got a wide open three for his 43rd point. They ran a curl for him, Bron got caught on the screen, Tristan for some reason didn't hedge. Really stupid considering PG had scored like 10 straight points and it was OBVIOUS that they were running a curl for him.

Bron is in the right on that one. Not sure what Tristan's mad about. Maybe he felt Bron coulda fought over the screen harder. Still shoulda hedged.

Just finished the game. There was a LOT of arguing on that sideline from late 4th quarter til the end :lol: Lockerroom woulda been wild if they lost

Edit: Just caught up & saw it was addressed :lol: I'll read to the end next time

Last edited:
Stay in your ping pong ball lane. I saw the Bucs score 35 in the first half of a NFL game and lose. That game was the birth of TURNT Cousins and YOU LIKE THAT!

Congrats you beat us 31-30 two seasons ago while this season we had a better record than you and your best WR and heart of your defense both signed with us this offseason.

I don't blame him. Gortat has been horrible lately.
You think he feels good about being the side chick?

He was straight before Ian came back. I don't have a clue what the temp is in the Locker Room or how the situation was handled but I'm pretty familiar with Brooks and bigs.

Edit: Bron was dying on those picks too though.

Last edited:
'Team turnover' [emoji]128514[/emoji][emoji]128514[/emoji][emoji]128514[/emoji]

A turnover is any mistake caused by an offensive player that gives the defensive team possession of the ball without taking a field goal attempt. Having your shot blocked is not a turnover, as that is a field goal attempt. Having your ball stolen, however, is a turnover.
It is important to note that a player has to have caused the violation himself to be credited with a turnover. If a player happens to be holding a ball when the 24-second shot clock has expired, this is not a player's turnover. It is a team turnover.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom