Official 2016-2017 NBA Season Thread - NBA rules Chris Bosh has a career ending injury

Who is the MVP?

• Russell Westbrook

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Kawhi Leonard

• James Harden

• Lebron James

• Kevin Durant

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
So ironic because with him talking about wanting to be a doctor, you think he'd be more straightedge
Beal is a stand up guy. He ain't bout that pump fake and he ain't no wannabee rah rah cat neither. If you step to him as a man he'll throw the hands.

Hold on. Is he saying "Lavar rejected" at the .27 mark? There's no way thats who I think it is right?
Yep. That was senior.

Did anyone here participate in those 2k leagues on NT during 08-09? Did fantasy draft and everyone participated and played all their games against each other. They were always successful. It was so awesome. Kinda weird how video games are so much better now and all those leagues died and would fail now.

Did anyone here participate in those 2k leagues on NT during 08-09? Did fantasy draft and everyone participated and played all their games against each other. They were always successful. It was so awesome. Kinda weird how video games are so much better now and all those leagues died and would fail now.
Leagues don't get finished because people like to spend extra money and play dress up mode with their MyPlayer characters.

People don't play "realistic" basketball in 2K anymore man.

:lol: This fool Jennings said, "If anything gets physical, I am with it." Like he is an enforcer or something. Ole fake Arn Anderson type :lol:

Leagues don't get finished because people like to spend extra money and play dress up mode with their MyPlayer characters.

Funny you mention realistic because I still remember the dude who would always win it and ive never seen someone murder by using set plays as much as him. His name was Skynin. I came close a few times but him and his half court sets were unstoppable. Was so damn frustrating. But impressive.

Last edited:

Used to run those. The online league system has been trash on next gen.

2k thread is almost unreadable with all the barbie comments in there. Its wild to me.

Used to run those. The online league system has been trash on next gen.

Ive noticed from your sig you're definitely still on my Xbox friends list and I know its from those leagues way back lol

Last edited:
"Any drama Im wit it"
roll.gif

Boy stop that man was leakin in the club askin Game what u hit me for Chuck

2k thread is almost unreadable with all the barbie comments in there. Its wild to me.
Yea, there is hardly any actual strategy discussion in there.

It is full of folks complaining about the game
Complaining about random teammates they encounter
Complaining about how I complain about them never discussing BASKETBALL in the game

And then there is @eNPHAN trying to get folks to realize they are just some **** :lol:

So basically, Russ is the most clutch player in the NBA.

:rofl:

Credit to MAMBA and CP for those stats

Man that doesn't look like him from this angle.

I dont think that's him. If you slow the video down, dude is much thinner than Pop Ball...even if this was a few years ago.

He was bulky like Lavar Ball but based on the leaked footage of Lavar Ball hooping in some random rec league that surfaced, there was no way he would be moving fluidly, at that speed and getting up that high for that layup.

Miami's schedule to end the season is ******* brutal

@Toronto, @Washington, v. Cleveland, v. Washingon.

Real tough break for the Heat. Toronto, Washington & CLE all have something to play for. Miami might drop all 4 of those games.

Meanwhile Chicago has Brooklyn twice, and Indy has Orlando & Philly.

They have the exact same record as Indy & CHI so I doubt Miami gets in. Brutal ending to the season.

No wonder Wade came back :lol:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom