Official 2016-2017 NBA Season Thread - NBA rules Chris Bosh has a career ending injury

Who is the MVP?

• Russell Westbrook

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Kawhi Leonard

• James Harden

• Lebron James

• Kevin Durant

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
Miami's schedule to end the season is ******* brutal

@Toronto, @Washington, v. Cleveland, v. Washingon.

Real tough break for the Heat. Toronto, Washington & CLE all have something to play for. Miami might drop all 4 of those games.

Meanwhile Chicago has Brooklyn twice, and Indy has Orlando & Philly.

They have the exact same record as Indy & CHI so I doubt Miami gets in. Brutal ending to the season.

No wonder Wade came back
laugh.gif
Heat match up well with Washington, I think they took both games against them earlier this year and with Otto/Marcin struggling lately I feel better about those games. Heat need the prayer against them and Toronto tho, James Johnson starting might help with Heat's latest defensive and handling issues

CHI's basically in but I think Ind might have a tougher time with their schedule than Heat with their own. Hoping all 3 teams can make it and the Hawks just die already

Last edited:
Heat match up well with Washington, I think they took both games against them earlier this year and with Otto/Marcin struggling lately I feel better about those games. Heat need the prayer against them and Toronto tho, James Johnson starting might help with Heat's latest defensive and handling issues

CHI's basically in but I think Ind might have a tougher time with their schedule than Heat with their own. Hoping all 3 teams can make it and the Hawks just die already
:rofl: what the hawks do to you b

:lol: i feel ya. annoys me too but I was hoping to go to a few playoff games :lol:. i'm right down the street from philips

We still watching backups on TNT?

Great, we get to hear Shaq say "D Fish helped me get a ring so he's blah blah blah"

Thursdays suck. Wednesday and Tuesday and Friday FTW

A part of me wonders it Shaw has a Dwight Howard fat head that he dunks over nightly [emoji]129300[/emoji]

One night after being thoroughly outplayed in a loss to the Cleveland Cavaliers, the Celtics gave up 71 first-half points to a free-falling Atlanta team. What's more, Atlanta scored just 82 points in a loss to last-place Brooklyn on Sunday.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom