Official 2016-2017 NBA Season Thread - NBA rules Chris Bosh has a career ending injury

Who is the MVP?

• Russell Westbrook

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Kawhi Leonard

• James Harden

• Lebron James

• Kevin Durant

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
roll.gif

he got a future in china
laugh.gif

uh yeah can somebody tell me how the hawks beat the cavs in cleveland with lebron playing 40 minutes?

These past two games do nothing for me as a Hawks fan the team has been the definition of average this season. 2nd round exit at best again.

Last edited:
These past two games do nothing for me as a Hawks fan the team has been the definition of average this season. 2nd round exit at best again.

With where they're seeded currently we'll spare you the extra series and send them packing round 1. Your welcome.

Last edited:
OKC is like man why do we even have to play this game vs Phoenix, these guys quit weeks ago.

uh yeah can somebody tell me how the hawks beat the cavs in cleveland with lebron playing 40 minutes?
 The Cavs lose 114-100 to a Hawks team without Dwight Howard, Kent Bazemore, Paul Millsap or Dennis Schroder. Cleveland led by 9 in the fourth quarter before collapsing. LeBron James 27p on 12-for-15 8r 7a 2s 5to; Kyrie Irving 18p 7a; Kevin Love 15p on 6-for-17 15r; Channing Frye 16 5r.

Kobe Bryant‏Verified account
@kobebryant

Follow
More
Kobe Bryant Retweeted DeMar DeRozan
And now it's on you @DeMar_DeRozan to inspire the next #museon #KobeAD #fadeonem

The legend has chosen DeRozan

Not sure why but he did

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom