Official 2016-2017 NBA Season Thread - NBA rules Chris Bosh has a career ending injury

Who is the MVP?

• Russell Westbrook

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Kawhi Leonard

• James Harden

• Lebron James

• Kevin Durant

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
We lying to ourselves if we think we gonna repeat or even make it to finals, this team had been done mentally this yr, repeating is hard and we are the leasr feared champs in NBA history .......but oh well. Saves me money this yr, going to every playoff game last 2 yrs has finacially been wild

Bra ur in Cleveland? Then the last part of ur sentence doesn't make sense last year playoff tickets were going for 50 lol try telling that to a dubs fan or anyone on the west coast lol

C9AaBPRUwAAkEGF.jpg

:lol:

:smokin

BEASTBROOK!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Btw him Harden and Kawhi putting LA on the map!!!! LA>>>>>>>>

You guys cannot use the "bored with regular season" talk any longer. This is not the same championship Cavalier team from last season. There is something seriously wrong with this team. It has nothing to do with effort. They aren't tough or make good decisions. I feel bad for LeBreezy because since he's the face of the NBA, he's gonna receive all of the criticism. I don't see the Cavs running through the Eastern Conference. No sweeps this post season.

We must all come to an agreement that Russell is the second best player in the world. I can't believe he actually broke the single season triple dub record. Congrats to The Brodie!

I must say, I was very skeptical of this regular season before the year started being boring as hell. Thank you Russ. 

On second thought I expect Russ to get 4 triple doubles in a 7 game series vs Houston and win. He's the MVP. Falling short of that would be a failure. He's gotten all the praise for the Thunder winning this season and has to accept the blame for not advancing. He can't hide behind his teammates being sorry now that it matters most on a bigger stage.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom