Official 2016-2017 NBA Season Thread - NBA rules Chris Bosh has a career ending injury

Who is the MVP?

• Russell Westbrook

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Kawhi Leonard

• James Harden

• Lebron James

• Kevin Durant

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
On second thought I expect Russ to get 4 triple doubles in a 7 game series vs Houston and win. He's the MVP. Falling short of that would be a failure. He's gotten all the praise for the Thunder winning this season and has to accept the blame for not advancing. He can't hide behind his teammates being sorry now that it matters most on a bigger stage.
You know that's not happening. 

Last time, he has good teammates too.

IN for the 1st round upset. If somehow they pull it off, OKC going to the WCF vs GS. 

Westbrook wins MVP easily IMO. Harden did his thing but he'd only have gotten it if the Rockets won their division and/or had a Top 2 seed. I think every MVP winner from the last 20 years has at least won the division. Since that's not the case for either Westbrook/Harden this season then you give it to Mr. Triple Double who made history.

It would be foolish to base the MVP on one regular season game.

But I think Westbrook just won the MVP tonight.

Can't wait to see someone average a Quadruple Double for the season now
usa_today_9918997.0.jpg

It would be foolish to base the MVP on one regular season game.

But I think Westbrook just won the MVP tonight.

This triple double press campaign basically picked up about a month ago if not more. Even if Harden hadn't hurt his wrist, I think the NBA has been building towards this for awhile. Plus, when the NBA's official twitter handle tweets....
View media item 2399384that tells you all you need to know. Rockets probably would have had to finish 1st or 2nd, which wasn't really realistic after awhile. I think Harden even saw the writing on the wall and conceded the race. They'll have to settle for sending OKC home in 5 or 6.

Last edited:
If Westbrook would of missed that 3 after breaking that record, people would of said, "but he lost tho" :lol:

He deserves MVP. I dont care about team performance and record, its awarded to 1 individual so it should be based heavily on individual performance.

Last edited:
If Westbrook would of missed that 3 after breaking that record, people would of said, "but he lost tho" :lol:

He deserves MVP. I dont care about team performance and record, its awarded to 1 individual so it should be based heavily on individual performance.

Not if you've actually been watching the NBA and paying attention to the media. The focus would have just been on the triple double and breaking the record. It's been very clear for a long time :lol:

Not if you've actually been watching the NBA and paying attention to the media. The focus would have just been on the triple double and breaking the record. It's been very clear for a long time :lol:
I was referring to some people on here and not the media and general public lol.

and that was a momster game by westbrook

he looks more like an old school ninja turtle than kenny wangler

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom