Official 2016-2017 NBA Season Thread - NBA rules Chris Bosh has a career ending injury

Who is the MVP?

• Russell Westbrook

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Kawhi Leonard

• James Harden

• Lebron James

• Kevin Durant

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
It would be foolish to base the MVP on one regular season game.

But I think Westbrook just won the MVP tonight.

This triple double press campaign basically picked up about a month ago if not more. Even if Harden hadn't hurt his wrist, I think the NBA has been building towards this for awhile. Plus, when the NBA's official twitter handle tweets....
View media item 2399384that tells you all you need to know. Rockets probably would have had to finish 1st or 2nd, which wasn't really realistic after awhile. I think Harden even saw the writing on the wall and conceded the race. They'll have to settle for sending OKC home in 5 or 6.
I think Westbrook's boost has surged the past two weeks with his triple doubles, crazy comebacks, Harden's ailing wrist, Cavs floundering and no big Kawhi plays.

Nah, i don't want to see Miami in the playoffs. They garbage man. Just wanna see Indiana and Chicago. Even though they can upset Boston in the first round. :lol:

If Westbrook would of missed that 3 after breaking that record, people would of said, "but he lost tho" :lol:

He deserves MVP. I dont care about team performance and record, its awarded to 1 individual so it should be based heavily on individual performance.
Ya let's just ignore history

It would be foolish to base the MVP on one regular season game.

But I think Westbrook just won the MVP tonight.

This triple double press campaign basically picked up about a month ago if not more. Even if Harden hadn't hurt his wrist, I think the NBA has been building towards this for awhile. Plus, when the NBA's official twitter handle tweets....
View media item 2399384that tells you all you need to know. Rockets probably would have had to finish 1st or 2nd, which wasn't really realistic after awhile. I think Harden even saw the writing on the wall and conceded the race. They'll have to settle for sending OKC home in 5 or 6.
I think Westbrook's boost has surged the past two weeks with his triple doubles, crazy comebacks, Harden's ailing wrist, Cavs floundering and no big Kawhi plays.

NT and the general public collectively blew their load on Kawhi :lol:

NT and the general public collectively blew their load on Kawhi
laugh.gif
Shortest stint atop the MVP ladder in history. Lasted all of 24 hours maybe. 

Welp!

It's time for some good luck....and the Nuggets to draft Jon Isaac.

Statboy got his moment.....but it might've been a blessing in da sky.

Impressive the stamina and thirstyness of Russy this season though. I won't lie. Can't believe the ***** really pulled this *** off :lol:. I respect it man. I really do.

That's where the praise stops. If "RealMVP" Harden doesn't get Russ out the paint in 5 games. I'm done with his MVP thirsty *** too.

Oh, and have fun losing that pic to Philly MVP MVP . You've made my NBA fade list this season.

Wavy Manifesto coming in 2021.....#JustWaitOnIt

Most impressive thing about Westbrook's season is there's been three or four times this season where I thought he was going to breakdown and go through decline in his play, but he keeps chugging along. Incredible.

Kawhi Leonard has elite numbers, is the best defender in the league, and is actually winning. He should win. That is my opinion and I havent wavered

Welp!

It's time for some good luck....and the Nuggets to draft Jon Isaac.

Statboy got his moment.....but it might've been a blessing in da sky.

Impressive the stamina and thirstyness of Russy this season though. I won't lie. Can't believe the ***** really pulled this *** off
laugh.gif
. I respect it man. I really do.

That's where the praise stops. If "RealMVP" Harden doesn't get Russ out the paint in 5 games. I'm done with his MVP thirsty *** too.

Oh, and have fun losing that pic to Philly @Mamba MVP. You've made my NBA fade list this season.

Wavy Manifesto coming in 2021.....#JustWaitOnIt
Phoenix won again today 
nthat.gif

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom