Official 2016-2017 NBA Season Thread - NBA rules Chris Bosh has a career ending injury

Who is the MVP?

• Russell Westbrook

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Kawhi Leonard

• James Harden

• Lebron James

• Kevin Durant

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
I say RB should get the MVP. He proved that KD was holding him back
laugh.gif
Yeah we'll see how far he gets now without him 
laugh.gif

Any truth to this.... 

Seems legit TBH
Haha this is funny

PCH special as far as stories go,

but the Chris Paul is 100% accurate truth. I've had convos with our asst player development guy about this before lol.

They used to be so tight. Like Steph was CP's rook. Real little bro Carolina ****. And now it's like, there's a certain standoffish attitude that CP has towards Steph. From my takeaway, Peoplereally hate how steph usurped everyone so quickly. Steph stopped being the lil *****, bossed up, started embarrassing his peers and taking shine (and rings) away and it wasn't a gradual process, and IMO the time it took for him to become "Chef" curry made people (including CP) get a lil jealous of him.

Last edited:
CP0 should have known what was up the minute he did this commercial. 

Nothing more accurate than him coming down and Steph going up. 

Any truth to this.... 

Seems legit TBH
Haha this is funny

PCH special as far as stories go,

but the Chris Paul is 100% accurate truth. I've had convos with our asst player development guy about this before lol.

They used to be so tight. Like Steph was CP's rook. Real little bro Carolina ****. And now it's like, there's a certain standoffish attitude that CP has towards Steph. From my takeaway, Peoplereally hate how steph usurped everyone so quickly. Steph stopped being the lil *****, bossed up, started embarrassing his peers and taking shine (and rings) away and it wasn't a gradual process, and IMO the time it took for him to become "Chef" curry made people (including CP) get a lil jealous of him.
Ya boy cant be ya boy no more after he does this to you in front of millions

jlnu0.gif

n6iugfy2expahci5fhg8.gif

Quote:

Ya boy cant be ya boy no more after he does this to you in front of millions

jlnu0.gif

n6iugfy2expahci5fhg8.gif
FrFr. The sentiment I got was that steph was out here embarrassing fools, and appearing to be cocky and swaggy about it, and that kind of started severing their relationship.

These guys were once so close that after game 7 of clips / dubs in 2014, you can see steph crying with CP saying "I love you we gon always be boys" and to see their relationship go from that to where it is now is just crazy.

It's all good until the lil ***** level up on you and beats your *** in the process.

Last edited:
CP3's hate seems more from a competitive level. Bron's hate is purely ego. Bron has to share being the face of the league with someone for the first time in since Kobe's prime.

Went from lil homie who gonna be good to damn this ***** took my place. I like it, don't be buddy buddy wit son, y'all can text happy bday or whatever but obviously he trynna kill u cp0

Chris Paul is having a great transition to baldness. Very lowkey with the low Caesar. How everyone should do it.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom