Official 2016-2017 NBA Season Thread - NBA rules Chris Bosh has a career ending injury

Who is the MVP?

• Russell Westbrook

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Kawhi Leonard

• James Harden

• Lebron James

• Kevin Durant

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

Westbrook doesn't have a bad attitude? 

From many articles I've read, there's no evidence that says Harden isn't a likeable person.
Nah Russ is loved around the NBA 

Have u seen any players tweet anything positive about Harden at all this year like Russ?

What about the fact that when discussing on court versus off court, Westbrook's value dwarfs Harden's??
Probably but again, MVP for the most part never has that been factored in.
So you are saying that how a team plays relative to their star player being on or off the court doesnt factor into determining how valuable the player is?  Ok.

Nah Russ is loved around the NBA 

Have u seen any players tweet anything positive about Harden at all this year like Russ?
You're not being serious if you don't watch all these post game interviews and press conferences and not tell me Westbrook doesn't come as a prick.  

No, but again, if the players feel he should be MVP, vote for him so he can get the Players MVP.  It can happen, but they shouldn't(media voters) just buck the criteria for Westbrook.

So you are saying that how a team plays relative to their star player being on or off the court doesnt factor into determining how valuable the player is?  Ok.
As far as the MVP award, that has not mattered as far as I know.

That no defense lowlight reel is still biting Harden. Gave a lot of ppl the impression he takes plays off. Never hear much talk about him from other players around the league.

Also, is he still doing that stupid gang sign thing after he makes a 3? [emoji]128514[/emoji][emoji]128514[/emoji] I remember Slim Thug roasted him about that.

Russ will never get left off the all star starting lineup again. He's the people's champ now.

That no defense lowlight reel is still biting Harden. Gave a lot of ppl the impression he takes plays off. Never hear much talk about him from other players around the league.

Also, is he still doing that stupid gang sign thing after he makes a 3? [emoji]128514[/emoji][emoji]128514[/emoji] I remember Slim Thug roasted him about that.
Fake Blood 

You are wrong.

I said it at the time that video was released, you could make a "low-light" defensive video for ANYONE in the NBA. So yea man, it is expected that folks still hold it against him

James had a fantastic game last night, and not 1 damn mention of it

Sums up the entire season and how the MVP voting will go...

Find it funny that if Russ had a quadruple double (with 10 turnovers like Harden did last night) it's WW3 in here. But not a peep last night. 

The Harden/Westbrook debate is no different from the Yao/Dwight debates back when they were top 2 Cs in the NBA.  

I wonder how much of Harden's underwhelming play in the playoffs has to do with him not sitting out games in the regular season.

But rest is for chumps.

So what's the point of the players award show? Seems kinda redundant
It isn't redundant they're two separate things.

The Players awards to my knowledge are still happening, they've just been regulated to social media now, like last year when the PA announce the player awards via twitter I think.

This is the actual NBA awards, just announced all at one time, on television.

Personally, Harden's conditioning (or lack thereof) shines brightly in the playoffs for me. At least it has up until this point.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom