Official 2016-2017 NBA Season Thread - NBA rules Chris Bosh has a career ending injury

Who is the MVP?

• Russell Westbrook

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Kawhi Leonard

• James Harden

• Lebron James

• Kevin Durant

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
This one hurt my heart but could've hurt much worse. Spo put his ego forth this game, he got us back in with JJ playing the 5 and had to return to Whiteside who was apparently a bad match-up but stuck to his rotations. Not to mention not playing Waiters who may have been bodily able to play in an elimination game... Should never do that again

I hope Goran changes his stance on resting, Harden too. Goran's been poo since the foot issues

Last edited:
All I need is Boston to win the last game 
laugh.gif

Giannis v Bron is what I want to see now. If there's a way to make it happen. 

All we need is the pacers or Bulls to take that L. Man, even if we don't make the playoffs I'm proud of this team. Coach spo shouldn't have to be questioned anymore about his status in the league
mean.gif
Not counting on Nets, we need Hawks to get the job done

After I gave them the NT jinx and called them aloof, they've been on fire 
laugh.gif

Let's just give MVP to whoever wins the Rockets/Thunder series.

Since Westbrooks teammates like helping him get dem triple doubles, let them help him win 4 games.

Co-signing.

I want Miami in and Bulls out.

Cmon nets! Beat chicago again

Hell no. Only thing remotely primetime about Miami is "Ball Hard" Dion Waiters. Other than that this team is a snoozefest.

I want Indy and Chicago in.

Reactions: ct3
Heat did their part :smokin,now Chicago will **** the bed if the basketball gods are just :nerd:

Last edited:
I feel like the Wizards slid their way into a better spot to be honest :lol: Hawks then Boston..I ain't mad.

The Bucks might really be the sleeper team here. They could knock off Toronto if they slack...especially knowing Toronto's history in the 1st round.

Hope the Heat get in man

Nobody wanna see those sorry *** Bulls in the playoffs, need gritty basketball

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom