Official 2016-2017 NBA Season Thread - NBA rules Chris Bosh has a career ending injury

Who is the MVP?

• Russell Westbrook

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Kawhi Leonard

• James Harden

• Lebron James

• Kevin Durant

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
When numbers on the court are similar the next variable would be impact on the the court. Brogdon team has excelled once he has gotten more minutes. Also Saric has been allowed all the freedom in the world on a tanking team & a lot of nights was the first/second option & yet his numbers still aren't that good. convo is much closer than people are making it out to be.

Brogdon
10, 3 & 4 on 45, 40, 85. 14.9 per

Saric
13, 6 & 2 on 41, 31, 78 12.8 per

I just ran into Brogdon on Sunday in a pick n save parking lot. I said keep it up man and he said thanks I appreciate it.

He's deceptively a very large human being. His voice sounds like a didgeridoo. Word to Gerald Wallace. He's also the ROY.

Clippers gonna run into GSW in second round.

We're guaranteed another batch of "CP0 can't get past the second round" jokes for the next year.

There' nothing for Melo or CP3 to be ashamed about IMO, these dudes are no different than the Malone/stockton, GP, Ewings, Barkleys of the MJ era. unfortunately for them they operated their best years in the West that was Run by two players who are gonna finish Top 10 in NBA history... When those two finally start to meet father time, you now enter a team that has won over 67 games for the past three seasons & Just added another guy who is gonna go down as one of the GOATS

Melo has had LBJ on his coast since he got to NYC... Not only LBJ but LBJ with two future HOF'ers in their prime & now LBJ with two other AS just reaching their prime.

Unless Ya'll are putting CP3 & melo as top 10 caliber of players in league history, how are you gonna fault them for losing year in year out to Kobe, Duncan, LBJ & the warriors squad.

Haters gon hate

CP3 and Melo are dope. Whatever you make think of CP3's character, 9/10 I dont hold peoples character against them, but his game specifically is something i've really really enjoyed watching throughout his career. The way he plays the point is just a pleasure to watch.

Last edited:
I don't think Brogdon has won 1 rookie of the month yet. Saric has won at least 2, so I can see why some people thought it was a lock.

He hasn't even one a single Rookie of the Month :lol: has a rookie ever won ROY and not even won a single Rookie of the Month all season?

Brogden has been solid, but Dario has also been solid all year while having one GREAT month where he averaged 21, 8 and 4. Brogden has never came even close to that. The dude didn't even play the last like 7 games of the year while Dario played every single game besides last night. I do not understand why Bucks fans are so enamored with giving Brogden this award. Hell even Buddy and Timothe Luwawu have had better numbers over the past month than Brogden. It would be a joke if they gave it to Brogden. We would look back and be like "holy **** how the hell did Malcolm Brogden win ROY?!"

[emoji]128514[/emoji][emoji]128514[/emoji][emoji]128514[/emoji] not today Satan!

ROY this year....someone has to get it :lol:

One of the worst pools ever.

Yeah the pool is pretty weak but Bucks and Sixers fans still have good reason to be very excited about having Brogdon and Saric. Weak class or not we both have studs on our hands so im not concerned or anything. Not like its MCW.

Brogden is nice tho..his bball IQ is up there..I seen him play

The very first step he took on an NBA court he had the demeanor and play of a vet. The entire offense is just more crisp when he's in at PG.

Last edited:
One thing im not sure that has been mentioned, im not sure where Saric stands defensively.

Because Brogdon is also already a lock down defender.

Dawg there's no way you've watched him this year.

I've seen him play several times this year and a ton in college. I like him a lot as a player and would love to have him on my team too, but the guy hasn't even won a single Rookie of the Month award and we're gonna hand him ROY for averaging 10 PPG and playing good defense just because he got drafted on a better team than Dario? Either you give the award to Dario for having that awesome month after the All-Star break once Ilyasova was traded and a great second half of the season overall or you give it to Embiid for his amazing 31 games. Not to Brogden who has been solid but never spectacular as a role player on a 6th seed in the East with an MVP caliber player on it.

Last edited:

pimp.gif

I've seen him play several times this year and a ton in college. I like him a lot as a player and would love to have him on my team too, but the guy hasn't even won a single Rookie of the Month award and we're gonna hand him ROY for averaging 10 PPG and playing good defense just because he got drafted on a better team than Dario? Either you give the award to Dario for having that awesome month after the All-Star break once Ilyasova was traded and a great second half of the season overall or you give it to Embiid for his amazing 31 games. Not to Brogden who has been solid but never spectacular as a role player on a 6th seed in the East with an MVP caliber player on it.

Brogdon has been spectacular in his own right though. He became more than a role player became and necessary to the teams success. Right after he capped off that huge run the Bucks made with that game winning shot vs the Celtics and missed 3 games. We lost 3 games in a row and the offense instantly just became more sloppy and everyone was saying when is Brogdon coming back when is Brogdon coming back. And his defense should be emphasized.

The numbers are close man, Saric has Brogdon beat in some categories and vice versa. And there's an argument that Saric numbers are inflated while the opposite is happening to Brogdon playing with someone like Giannis who just did some record breaking stat stuffing ****.

Saric has a great case and very well could be ROY. But to say Brogdon winning it is a joke....is a joke.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom