Official 2016-2017 NBA Season Thread - NBA rules Chris Bosh has a career ending injury

Who is the MVP?

• Russell Westbrook

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Kawhi Leonard

• James Harden

• Lebron James

• Kevin Durant

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
If Chris Paul's numbers don't mean anything because he can't get out of the 2nd round, what would Russ' mean when he can't get out of the first?

Overrated is the word I've seen thrown around.
"Look at his teammates"

"Not his fault KD was a snake and left him without a sidekick"

"Who cares about the playoffs when you average a triple double" 

Thanks to Russ, Beard, and Giannis for making this otherwise forgettable regular season tolerable. Maybe once the NBA gets a living and breathing commissioner some of these issues plaguing the league will be addressed. But cheers to the playoffs and good banter as always.

One last TPA chart for the road:

View media item 2403406
Brodie with the best season of all time.
One of the most exciting MVP races in history

Forgettable season

:rolleyes

FOH B

Why was it forgettable cause the lakers are trash?

:lol: :lol:

This season was great imo

Pacers/Cavs

Gentelman's Sweep. But a couple exciting close games.
nerd.gif
nerd.gif
nerd.gif
nerd.gif
nerd.gif

bet it up? I think we take the L but not a schweep 
frown.gif

Last edited:
If Chris Paul's numbers don't mean anything because he can't get out of the 2nd round, what would Russ' mean when he can't get out of the first?

Same guy who thinks CP3 is the most overrated player ever.

Same guy who used to get so pissed for years about LeBron being praised for his 2009 and 2010 seasons because he "never won anything."

But now it's fine to say Westbrook is having the best season ever even though he's "never won anything" either.

[emoji]129300[/emoji]

One of the most exciting MVP races in history

Forgettable season

:rolleyes

FOH B

Why was it forgettable cause the lakers are trash?

Did I not mention the two leading MVP candidates specifically for making it tolerable? Can't eem read while your shirt off typing with flames in your eyes.

Last edited:

Same guy who used to get so pissed for years about LeBron being praised for his 2009 and 2010 seasons because he "never won anything."

But now it's fine to say Westbrook is having the best season ever even though he's "never won anything" either.

[emoji]129300[/emoji]

View media item 2403553

Tolerable :lol:

Explain why it was so bad

Regular season devoid of rivalries thanks to KD going to GS.

Mass resting on the national TV games.

Lotta bad basketball being played, lack of exciting games in general.

Less than stellar rookie class.

Injuries.

The MVP race and emergence of Greek Freak literally were the only redeeming qualities.

Brogdon truthfully

Stop they dont want to hear it. Saric had it "wrapped up" months ago according to nt. Why....I have no clue. Only stat he leads brogdon in is ppg and its by like 3. Oh thats on an awful team too. Not like the starting pg of the 6th seed is important or anything. Oh they also said hes like 40 and saric is a baby. :lol:. Brogdon 24. Saric 23. Also dont forget the ROY goes through philly the team claims :lol:. Look how far thats got them. Great thing to be known for and aspire to :rofl:.

Your not wrong. The least amount of basketball I've watched during a regular season that I can remember ever. One of the most forgettable years. This will be remembered as the year of the stat padder. Just a lot of boring basketball and weak story lines in general

Last edited:
Yea the fact that anybody think Saric is a LOCK is crazy to me it's not like he's putting up eye popping numbers & his team is still trash. Brogdon numbers are close and as his role increased the Bucks began playing better. His impact has been a tad bit underrated.

Find it funny how everyone can't wait to ride the Jazz because they hate the Clips & Chris Paul.

Everyone seems real confident about which way that series is going.

Yea the fact that anybody think Saric is a LOCK is crazy to me it's not like he's putting up eye popping numbers & his team is still trash. Brogdon numbers are close and as his role increased the Bucks began playing better. His impact has been a tad bit underrated.

I don't think Brogdon has won 1 rookie of the month yet. Saric has won at least 2, so I can see why some people thought it was a lock.

Last edited:

[emoji]129300[/emoji]
PREACH!

Find it funny how everyone can't wait to ride the Jazz because they hate the Clips & Chris Paul.

Everyone seems real confident about which way that series is going.

that's also group think...

1) people forget how much experience counts for in the playoffs
2) the Clips have the best player on the floor
3) Idk if they have enough scoring to beat the clips

rookie of the year has nothing to do with team success man.
same clowns that were vouching for mirotic to win.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom