Official 2016-2017 NBA Season Thread - NBA rules Chris Bosh has a career ending injury

Who is the MVP?

• Russell Westbrook

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Kawhi Leonard

• James Harden

• Lebron James

• Kevin Durant

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
179 million is the estimated amount of the max deal he can receive from the Celtics. They kinda have to pay him and then if Fultz shows out, trade him, there will always be suitors. 40.8 mil at the end of that deal though...yikes. 

Last edited:
Shad did have clinically diagnosed mental issues though. ANd I agree, he was talented enough to get a few deals; probably a scoring 6th man off someone's bench. And that family is kind of the devil.Kind of like Puff, you look at how everyone who dealt with him ends other dead, becoming some devout religious person, or in prison.

I don't think CP3 is gunna give up 200 million, but I don't see why the Spurs couldn't trade LMA to the Nets for Cap relief if they wanted to. Not sure SAS is as attractive to CP3 without LMA tho.

Too bad SAS resigned Parker to that contract. Highly doubt he retires and gives up that money.

Last edited:
DAuvvBGUQAADojs.jpg

Where's the asterisk where it says "games played with dwade and bosh"

Where's the James jones stat ?

Last edited:
Until you able buy lambos with WCF appearances, always get the bag
Feel me?

Fans care way more about "Western conference finals" than players. Not to mention, It's about rings with CP, not "WCF." The Spurs aren't so much better than the Clippers to where I'd even consider leaving almost 60Ms on the table.

I always trip when regular people suggest that leaving 60 million dollars on the table "For a CHANCE" to win is nothing lol

Last edited:
The money is a lot less than losing 60 million when you factor in state tax. I remember Dwert when he supposedly left 30 million on the table when leaving LA. Think it ended up amounting to a couple mil a year difference. Clippers have maxed out. There's room to extend his window with San Antonio especially with how they'll be set up after next season.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom