Official 2016-2017 NBA Season Thread - NBA rules Chris Bosh has a career ending injury

Who is the MVP?

• Russell Westbrook

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Kawhi Leonard

• James Harden

• Lebron James

• Kevin Durant

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
_DFy8ICY

Australian NBA great Luc Longley was falling out of love with the game, until he joined Jordan & the Bulls in 1994.

Cats were rocking zoot suits in the 90s
It looks bad to me now even looking back. I wore a "Zoot" style to my Senior Prom in 97' that was Red, but I went to my little cousins graduation last Saturday and......um........."Trea you can't wear that, you're going to embarrass your Mother" is what I was thinking :rofl:

Lord. Lord, yes Lord.

It looks bad to me now even looking back. I wore a "Zoot" style to my Senior Prom in 97' that was Red, but I went to my little cousins graduation last Saturday and......um........."Trea you can't wear that, you're going to embarrass your Mother" is what I was thinking :rofl:

Lord. Lord, yes Lord.

Pics please.

Lord. Lord, yes Lord.

Pics please.
Already text my Mother "send Trea's Grad and Prom pics please"

Last edited:
Manu was the goods. Never forget when he had that long hair and made a shot like from 3/4 court. He was in his prime right there.

Who signed off on these Kobe Muse Videos talking about teamwork and making the perfect pass? I understand the videos about preparation and determination but Kobe is trolling talking about he wanted to be a perfect teammate and make his team mates better or how passing the ball makes your offense unguardable...... is Kobe Trolling?

Who signed off on these Kobe Muse Videos talking about teamwork and making the perfect pass? I understand the videos about preparation and determination but Kobe is trolling talking about he wanted to be a perfect teammate and make his team mates better or how passing the ball makes your offense unguardable...... is Kobe Trolling?

Good Guy Kobe trynna create a different narrative to his career so people can further forget about smush, sasha, and kwame

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom