Official 2016-2017 NBA Season Thread - NBA rules Chris Bosh has a career ending injury

Who is the MVP?

• Russell Westbrook

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Kawhi Leonard

• James Harden

• Lebron James

• Kevin Durant

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

its all love

100x100px-LS-d71dede3_BH.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif

He literally is all talk. I've told him multiple times we in the same city. If he wanna get jiggly I'm pretty close by. He thinks these corny quips he makes affect me. This is a message board B. Everyone is tough behind a screen.
He's acting like he can't die, collector him

collector him

:lol: hold this rep.

btw, what happened to collector? aint seen bruh in the playoff thread since even before the wiz got eliminated

"I would say probably the only player that we would say, hey, we would probably not move is Brandon Ingram," Magic Johnson, the Lakers president of basketball operations said Thursday in a radio interview with ESPN Los Angeles.

He literally is all talk. I've told him multiple times we in the same city. If he wanna get jiggly I'm pretty close by. He thinks these corny quips he makes affect me. This is a message board B. Everyone is tough behind a screen.
He's acting like he can't die, collector him
gotta pour some out for the homie.. fitting tribute, repped.. everyone can just imagine this is a natty light:

giphy.gif

Mccants averaged 15 one year and shot 40% from 3. He could play. With him snitching on UNC and then blaming his career failures on a woman, can't think his head is right.

I think he could have $70Ms though. He wasn't a scrub

Last edited:
hey I liked him but he's an idiot for blaming a women he barely dated for his money issues

Isiah Thomas is playing himself. He said he doesn't need to sign an extension this summer to help bring in a free agent. "That time will come. The world knows what I bring to the table"

He's not gonna be able to put food on the table

He's gonna get wade'd

Fultz will make more than him next year

Last edited:
thats a blessing for the Celtics.

sign someone, draft Fultz and try and trade Thomas

Isiah Thomas is playing himself. He said he doesn't need to sign an extension this summer to help bring in a free agent. "That time will come. The world knows what I bring to the table"

He's not gonna be able to put food on the table

He's gonna get wade'd

Fultz will make more than him next year
He's eligible for more next summer so it wouldn't make sense to sign an extension. 

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom