Official 2016-2017 NBA Season Thread - NBA rules Chris Bosh has a career ending injury

Who is the MVP?

• Russell Westbrook

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Kawhi Leonard

• James Harden

• Lebron James

• Kevin Durant

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
RUSS :wow: :wow: :wow: :x :x :x [emoji]128128[/emoji][emoji]128128[/emoji][emoji]128128[/emoji]

So this is him with the green light...

Last edited:
Anthony Davis is still only 23 years old.
sick.gif
mean.gif

AD should have dropped 50 again.. but his bum *** teammates were out there not trying to give him the ball for the longest time

w's
pimp.gif

dont matter how much they give up, teams gonna have time keeping pace
Man GSW is bad. Not good bad, bad bad.

Teams gonna have a hard time keeping pace?

Man when they play real teams they are going to have a hard time stopping them.

You know what GSW is, GSW is the new OKC 
laugh.gif

I know it's only two games, but OKC's three-point shooting is a problem. 11-43 through two games. The smart teams will just sag off Russ, pack the paint, and let them shoot themselves out of games.

I know it's only two games, but OKC's three-point shooting is a problem. 11-43 through two games. The smart teams will just sag off Russ, pack the paint, and let them shoot themselves out of games.

Yep

I know people are probably on some "SEE HE DOESNT NEED KD TO WIN" **** already right now cause they're 2-0 and Russ is killing but they've played possibly 2 of the 3 worst teams in the league to start the year and honestly should have lost both games. I know they still have some talent but their floor spacing is going to be some ****...they have no outside shooters out there

It is, but that is the least of their problems.

Yep

I know people are probably on some "SEE HE DOESNT NEED KD TO WIN" **** already right now cause they're 2-0 and Russ is killing but they've played possibly 2 of the 3 worst teams in the league to start the year and honestly should have lost both games. I know they still have some talent but their floor spacing is going to be some ****...they have no outside shooters out there
If folks are on this "see he doesn't......." then they haven't watched the games.

This team needs Jesus.

Tonight they looked extra bad because Adams/Kanter struggled.

This "they have no outside shooters out there" isn't true though. 

They have some shooters, and enough shooting to look formidable, there is just no movement. Everyone just stands on the perimeter. 

I don't know man, watching Russ ISO for 53 minutes tonight just really has me feeling some type of way

Idk how the hell Russ is going to iso for 40+ mins a night, try to carry the team on his back for 82 games this year as reckless as he plays and stay healthy

[quote name="Buc Em"]Idk how the hell Russ is going to iso for 40+ mins a night, try to carry the team on his back for 82 games this year as reckless as he plays and stay healthy[/quote]He'll rest when he's dead.

And halftime.

R dub gotta be the hardest working man in the league right now tho. Only person I can think of doing more with less is lebron's barber. His burden will prove to be as tragic and futile as that of Sisyphus but nonetheless admirable

Last edited:
R dub gotta be the hardest working man in the league right now tho. Only person I can think of doing more with less is lebron's barber. His burden will prove to be as tragic and futile as that of Sisyphus but nonetheless admirable

Anthony Davis has far less than Westbrook.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom