Official 2016-2017 NBA Season Thread - NBA rules Chris Bosh has a career ending injury

Who is the MVP?

• Russell Westbrook

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Kawhi Leonard

• James Harden

• Lebron James

• Kevin Durant

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
Wade was fined for his "throat-slashing" gesture? Man wtf :lol this league is getting softer by the day.

I remember the days of when Barkley would hold his hand in the motion of a gun and he would "shoot himself" so to speak; and he never got fined or disciplined for it. So many other emotional gestures that players made through out the years before that went undisciplined....can't believe they fined him for it.

Throat slashes have been a fine for years.

The days of throat slashing, gun toting, big balls dancing celebrations been over

Last edited:
Westbrook hands down best PG and he just getting started :lol
no and yes. .....
Nothing I dislike more then inefficient chuckers. Not my thing and don't get enjoyment from it. . Big reason why I never liked Iverson.

Sucks that you can taunt no more..

Last edited:
Even as a rookie Dikembe looked old 
laugh.gif
 That's the bad kind of looking like you've barely aged 
laugh.gif

First player since MJ to put up those kind of numbers :x

Cv8G6LVVUAI93C8.jpg

Same age too...

Stop watching Heat game after 20 pt lead, come back and no W, same. same/
Business as usual,nothing to see here...:lol

It's aways tough with Charlotte though,that playoff series was surprisingly close

Last edited:
Westbrook is a damn video game. Missing 27 shots though, let that sink in a little :x

If anthony davis managed to play every game in a season he'd probably shatter records.

Last edited:
Westbrook hands down best PG and he just getting started :lol
Not even close.
Top 5 player.
Bottom 5-10ish PG: only worse PG's are

Parker
Rose
Muiday
Payton
Lin
Beverly
Deron

Russ runs an offense that just spit out 13 assists in an OT game. I'm giving him blame for that entire culture in OKC.

Last edited:
Wade was fined for his "throat-slashing" gesture? Man wtf :lol this league is getting softer by the day.

I remember the days of when Barkley would hold his hand in the motion of a gun and he would "shoot himself" so to speak; and he never got fined or disciplined for it. So many other emotional gestures that players made through out the years before that went undisciplined....can't believe they fined him for it.

Throat slashes have been a fine for years.

was disgusted watching that on tv.
reminds me of this one kid while playing pick up ball and i basically said, "young blood, that's not how you carry yourself" after the game

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom