Official 2016-2017 NBA Season Thread - NBA rules Chris Bosh has a career ending injury

Who is the MVP?

• Russell Westbrook

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Kawhi Leonard

• James Harden

• Lebron James

• Kevin Durant

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
when he puts on a matinee show like this.
084.png

:lol: finally someone broke that record, now we need harden to get 31 assist in a game and melo to get 82 and I'll be happy this season.

The crazy thing is if anyone can Its Harden who can break it. If Eric Gordon and Ryan Anderson get hot from 3 and Ariza stops bricking shots one game that record is done :lol:

Last edited:
Didn't steph have 12 in the game where he pulled up from halfcourt vs okc? I thought he was going to break it that nite

Didn't steph have 12 in the game where he pulled up from halfcourt vs okc? I thought he was going to break it that nite

Yea, that performance was even better than last night just because of all the other factors.

OKC was a contender.

It was on the road.

He got hurt earlier in the game.

Draymond almost killed Steve Kerr at halftime.

Then he pulls up from basically halfcourt to win the game.

Yea, that performance was even better than last night just because of all the other factors.

OKC was a contender.

It was on the road.

He got hurt earlier in the game.

Draymond almost killed Steve Kerr at halftime.

Then he pulls up from basically halfcourt to win the game.
He also got kd to switch teams after that

The 3-1 jokes would be funnier if he didn't already have a chip 
laugh.gif

As far as im concerned...once you have a chip nobody can say ****. That goes for anyone. When Bron got his first, the Dallas jokes just weren't as meaningful. 

Last edited:
this commercial to dope man... That song in it is fire. Way better then the Lebron not supposed to be here commercial.

Samething as you Based Jesus... I fell asleep at half time of the warriors game. Missed seeing him get his record... Smh . surprised it took him this long as well.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom