Official 2016-2017 NBA Season Thread - NBA rules Chris Bosh has a career ending injury

Who is the MVP?

• Russell Westbrook

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Kawhi Leonard

• James Harden

• Lebron James

• Kevin Durant

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
this commercial to dope man... That song in it is fire. Way better then the Lebron not supposed to be here commercial.

Samething as you Based Jesus... I fell asleep at half time of the warriors game. Missed seeing him get his record... Smh . surprised it took him this long as well.

song is called Nobody Knows by Pastor T.L. Barrett and the Youth for Christ Choir. Its :smokin

What do I have to say about Stephanie Curry making 13, 3 pointers in a game? If you reverse 13, you get 3,1. The Warriors blew a 3-1 lead in the NBA finals. Thank you all. Have a good day.

Sources: Phil Jackson unhappy with Knicks' limited use of triangle offense

http://www.espn.com/nba/story/_/id/...-new-york-knicks-limited-use-triangle-offense

laugh.gif
I'm actually surprised when I see them run it. I think it was the game against chicago they ran it one possession and as soon as I went "Is that the triangle?" one of the announcers commented on it and how little you see them really run it 
laugh.gif
 Think the possession resulted in a turnover too 
roll.gif

Phil needs to let it go though. Dude's ego is hurting the team. You not on the court. You're not playing, you're not coaching.

Shut up and let them do something comfortable that results in a smoother offense. Really need to be worried about defense anyways.

Hornacek is actually doing some good things on offense & Phil wants to do it his way. :smh:

Unless the triangle can produce a league average defense let Hornacek do what he's been doing.

Hornacek offensive mind in 2016 > Phil deteriorating grasp on reality.

What other franchise does the President of Basketball Operations get to play phantom coach?

Knicks won't ever be great with Dolan and Phil around 100% sure of it.

I fully support Phil on this

He's got Rambis waiting in the wings in case Hornacek decides to get froggy :lol:

at no point in the game did the pelicans realize they need to guard steph at the 3 point line :lol:
Easier said than done. Son was hitting on loose balls with 20 on the shot clock, 20 screens, plus kd and klay in the cut u gotta pay attention to.

at no point in the game did the pelicans realize they need to guard steph at the 3 point line :lol:

Other than tackle him, there wasn't anything anyone could do last night. Chase him off the line and he steps to the side and shoots it anyway. Son was picking up loose balls and shooting them from the ground

Just shake his hand at that point

Houston should be fine 6 of the first 7 on the road our starting pg/sg should be back that should help us on both sides of the floor and that means less Corey Brewer but man we have a lot of lapses on defense

Edit we play the Spurs next at home that's some bs schedule

Last edited:
Harden is a workhorse, but gahdamn I don't know if he can carry this team the entire season. They need another scorer.

They get outscored by 30 points per 100 possessions when he rests.

Harden is a workhorse, but gahdamn I don't know if he can carry this team the entire season. They need another scorer.

They get outscored by 30 points per 100 possessions when he rests.

Yea ennis might be the worse player in the league son is booty juice hopefully bev returning makes gordon and the bench better

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom