Official 2016-2017 NBA Season Thread - NBA rules Chris Bosh has a career ending injury

Who is the MVP?

• Russell Westbrook

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Kawhi Leonard

• James Harden

• Lebron James

• Kevin Durant

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

i counted 9 3's where he wasn't being contested or the defender flew by him on a pump fake

Two of them were uncontested.

You don't bite on the pump fake, he shoots.
You bite on the pump fake. He shoots.

you must not play ball

I'd give you buckets.

But keep thinking the 13 threes he hit last night weren't something only .0000001 percent of the human population can do.

:lol:

greatest shooter of all time of course what he's doing no one else can do. i just don't think drive-by defense is the way to go on a shooter like him.

What do I have to say about Stephanie Curry making 13, 3 pointers in a game? If you reverse 13, you get 3,1. The Warriors blew a 3-1 lead in the NBA finals. Thank you all. Have a good day.
Dude is tight Curry getting more attention than his "King" lmaooo

Last edited:

There's always that "I play basketball" guy in here pretending like he's more qualified to speak on the game than everyone else.

Shut your pansy *** up. Steph would give you 230. 
I've noticed people do this a lot on here

"I play more basketball than you"

"I analyze more basketball than you"

"I have a barbers license"
Yall never gonna let that go 
laugh.gif

There's always that "I play basketball" guy in here pretending like he's more qualified to speak on the game than everyone else.

Shut your pansy *** up. Steph would give you 230. 
You just mad you couldn't score on Iggy if he gave you 10 tries though.

i counted 9 3's where he wasn't being contested or the defender flew by him on a pump fake

Biting on Steph's pump fake is bad defense?

no one in this thread hoops? yeah thats bad defense. goes against a very fundamental rule in basketball, taught at practically ever level.
You're comparing closing out on Steph to closing out on a random guy at the YMCA or any other player who's ever picked up a ball?

Last edited:

no one in this thread hoops? yeah thats bad defense. goes against a very fundamental rule in basketball, taught at practically ever level.
You're comparing closing out on Steph to closing out on a random guy at the YMCA?

no im not comparing myself to anyone
these are NBA players with NBA coaches, they have film breakdown, practices etc.

Last edited:
The crazy thing about Embiid is that he's never produced like this at any level. How does he go from not playing 5 on 5 for basically 2 years to dominating NBA players and shooting like an elite stretch big?

He only really showed flashes at Kansas. And even then, it wasn't right away.

Of course he's only playing 20 minutes a game but he's still being REALLY productive against NBA starters.

You're comparing closing out on Steph to closing out on a random guy at the YMCA?

no im not comparing myself to anyone
these are NBA players with NBA coaches, they have film breakdown, practices etc.
Doesn't the film show that he makes the shot when you close out a second too late and don't jump?

Last edited:
I've noticed people do this a lot on here

"I play more basketball than you"

"I analyze more basketball than you"

"I have a barbers license"
which is just dumb cause we all know nobody on nt knows anything about basketball.

Some nters can also give iggy buckets....

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom