Official 2016-2017 NBA Season Thread - NBA rules Chris Bosh has a career ending injury

Who is the MVP?

• Russell Westbrook

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Kawhi Leonard

• James Harden

• Lebron James

• Kevin Durant

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
Cavs really rolled their deep bench out with 3 minutes left in the 3rd??

Weird NBA night overall
Totally just didn't GAF

They were literally like "man they got us, rest up, 82 games is a long Season" type attitude.

Same with JR Pipe, dude was checked out.
He didn't have a lapse in judgement by any means.

I think it was more of a "we are getting emabarssed by Giannis and were not going to be able to stop him,tonight, let's fall back and save a little face" type atty
Yup. They're not chasing 73 wins. They have bigger goals 8)

Doc was talking to one ref and another gave him a T :rolleyes  Like bruh you not even part of the situation.
Mind ya ******* business. Shoulda let Doc go over there and swing on that *****.
Refs be tripping out there on the court and whenever you say anything about them not doing their job right you literally pay for it.

Cavs really rolled their deep bench out with 3 minutes left in the 3rd??

Weird NBA night overall
Totally just didn't GAF

They were literally like "man they got us, rest up, 82 games is a long Season" type attitude.

Same with JR Pipe, dude was checked out.
He didn't have a lapse in judgement by any means.

I think it was more of a "we are getting emabarssed by Giannis and were not going to be able to stop him,tonight, let's fall back and save a little face" type atty
Yup. They're not chasing 73 wins. They have bigger goals 8)

i couldve sworn they were though. They definitely acted like it. When they arent blacking out from 3, they a bag of reggie.

Yup. They're not chasing 73 wins. They have bigger goals
glasses.gif
Plus it builds confidence in the bench

Watching the Jazz Rockets game from last night. Nene is silly swole this year. 

Didn't look like this at all in Washington 

Watching the Jazz Rockets game from last night. Nene is silly swole this year. 
Didn't look like this at all in Washington 

Bro, dude looks so in shape it is crazy. Idk if it has to do with Olympics keeping him in shape or what.

Last edited:
Too bad Middleton is out.

I read his hamdstring completely tore off the bone during his accident. :x

Peeped the Giannis highlight. Damn, Bron could've attempted to challenge Giannis on 5 or 6 of his dunks/layups and he just stood there :wow:

If it was anyone else but Giannis, Bron would've blocked or challenged the shot as the help man and flexed.

I also noticed that LeBron was only defending Giannis for one possession. Um. Wtf.

If Bucks make the playoffs and Bron doesn't guard Giannis at any point, I'm slandering Bron lol

Last edited:
Alphabet season. :smokin

Dudes need 1 more piece man. Any ideas that fit the style?

Maybe have a PG that can also play off the ball. Someone on a team friendly contract. Brendon Knight seems like a perfect fit...oh wait...

Giannis is already playing the 1. F a PG that can so play off ball. Make that backcourt really big and pick up a legit 2 lmao

Delly is a better playmaker than knight and is shooting better this season.

Y'all can keep him in the desert

Yeah..let's pretend that Knight is playing with 3 other PGs and forget the fact that he was a boarderline allstar before the trade.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom