Official 2016-2017 NBA Season Thread - NBA rules Chris Bosh has a career ending injury

Who is the MVP?

• Russell Westbrook

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Kawhi Leonard

• James Harden

• Lebron James

• Kevin Durant

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
they just gave him a 4 year 100 million extension before season

Him and AD are the new Magic Tmac and wolves KG...great players on crap teams.

AD needs to leave ASAP. Is he the worst case of "great talent on a bad team" ever?

Bron cavs pre-decision
AI in philly
Barkley in philly
KG Minnesota
Maybe boogie in sac?

Who else?

Last edited:

About to read this rn. Everytime Hinkie's name gets brought up I can't help but think he'd still have a job if he took KP over Okafor.

Just thinking of the possibilities...:x

But then again, the fact that his camp did not want to meet with him nor did any other GMs trust him was the reason he was gone. Hiding Holiday's injury, the trades he's done. He was known to have a win/ lose trade rather than win/win. I don't think you can build a championship team that way...

AD needs to leave ASAP. Is he the worst case of "great talent on a bad team" ever?

Bron cavs pre-decision
AI in philly
Barkley in philly
KG Minnesota
Maybe boogie in sac?

Who else?
I feel like this idea of "bad teams" gets overstated a bit. Fortune can change at any time. There's a small handful of franchises that perpetually compete every year. The rest of them play a game of musical chairs of "who's bad and who's good".

Warrior fans were wearing bags over their heads to games not that long ago.

I need receipts pulled on all the Alphabet slander from the past few years

I had none. I was a fan. Called him KD Lite since the very beginning. But after watching them head to head, he's something completely unique, all his own. Plus I just found out the other day dude is Nigerian. :smokin

I hope the Bucks face the Cavs in the playoffs. I want to see if Bron will man up then and guard Giannis.

Yea an 1-8 matchup with those 2 teams would be interesting. Bron looked a little intimidated by Giannis in those highlights.

Still think the Cavs would wash them 4-0, maybe the Bucks could steal one...

Just imagine if the Hawks or Raptors had Giannis instead of Bazemore/Carroll. :x

Last edited:
I'm pretty sure LeBron just doesn't give much of a damn, if any about the Giannis/Bucks on a Monday night in November.

cavs better start respecting people. you mess around and get washed with that arrogant bs.

They do have potential. But at the same time, that core has been together for three years and we should start seeing results. I think that's how long it took Russ, KD, and Beard when they first made the playoffs.

I understand that injuries plays a huge part...but it's also management screwing up the roster. That Monroe contract is immovable. They would have to get a serious downgrade in talent...but at the same time, it's addition by subtraction (just like Gay and Josh Smith trades)
Harden never missed the playoffs unlike those losers

I had none. I was a fan. Called him KD Lite since the very beginning. But after watching them head to head, he's something completely unique, all his own. Plus I just found out the other day dude is Nigerian. :smokin

I ain't see it with Giannis until last hear. I seent the light now though

in a series Alphabet gon have bron shook like kawhy not? did.

and young Jabari gonna be unstoppable.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom