Official 2016-2017 NBA Season Thread - NBA rules Chris Bosh has a career ending injury

Who is the MVP?

• Russell Westbrook

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Kawhi Leonard

• James Harden

• Lebron James

• Kevin Durant

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
sorry for the person i told wade baldwin would be a good pick up for fantasy.

@awwsome u were right, baldwin is nowhere near ready. so much bad luck on 1st round selections, i'm really hoping he pans out. he has all that speed and athleticism, but its like he's trying to model his game after pre 2015 conley. i want to see him attacking the rim recklessly and causing havoc like rookie year bledsoe

andrew harrison seems to be pulling it together, though.

He made clevelanders forget they lived in cleveland for a few glorious moments. He deserves a nobel prize for that.

Last edited:
Over the likes of Bolt, Phelps, Biles, etc.
I think an argument could be made for biles..

but bron delivering that title to Cleveland as player/coach/GM/agent for most of the team > bolt and phelps doing things they have done before at not quite the level they did it previously

View media item 2247053
Over the likes of Bolt, Phelps, Biles, etc.

IMO shows just how much momentum the sport of basketball has right now.

The epic ness of last year's finals can't be understated. Like, for ppl that's older than me, I wonder where do they rank last year's finals from a history of sports perspective?

sorry for the person i told wade baldwin would be a good pick up for fantasy.

@awwsome u were right, baldwin is nowhere near ready. so much bad luck on 1st round selections, i'm really hoping he pans out. he has all that speed and athleticism, but its like he's trying to model his game after pre 2015 conley. i want to see him attacking the rim recklessly and causing havoc like rookie year bledsoe

andrew harrison seems to be pulling it together, though.
No worries man I didn't pick up Baldwin. I knew you always hated Thunder fans 
laugh.gif
 not SRS

KP is a very good basketball player.

Kuzmiskjaidfakliss weird looking dude but he can stroke it
he's just got a mom haircut at the moment. once he gets them sleeves tattooed the boy gonna be lined up in a harlem barbershop

KP is a very good basketball player.

Kuzmiskjaidfakliss weird looking dude but he can stroke it

he's just got a mom haircut at the moment. once he gets them sleeves tattooed the boy gonna be lined up in a harlem barbershop
:lol:

He reminds me of someone I saw on the news that shot up something.

I hope the Knicks do well..KP is probably my favorite player in the East I need to see his team do well :pimp:

Last edited:
Russ works harder than everyone else on the court. I've seen him just take boards from bigs like they were smaller than him. His heart is on another level

Not a fan of the type of basketball he is playing. But as a member of the ticket buying public, I can appreciate it and purchase a ticket in good faith knowing that barring injury that he is going to play. Sitting Russ out for a game for rest would probably feel like a suspension for him. He goes all out every game and plays every game. Not like Bron who #Popovich's fans by taking a scheduled game off that was setup in August, and is announced 45 minutes before tipoff.

Last edited:
Ironic KD became a system player to unlock his true potential.

Hinkie claiming he wanted to take Porzingis but ownership forced him to take Okafor is the most predictable post-firing bs since Shanahan said he wanted Kirk Cousins.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom